[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Traveling is the normie version of literature
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1463753999517.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1463753999517.png
7 KB, 420x420
>cheap way to signal open mindedness towards other cultures
>transient and passive experiences that require little effort
>strongly implies sexual activity / lack of sexual activity (polar opposites)
>have had their relative utilities severely diminished in the globalised internet world so are mainly status symbols
>>
Lots of people read without telling anyone.
>>
>implying it's not the other way around

stay pleb while I absorb the cultural experiences first handedly and grow deeper untill I discover the ultimate form of Humanity and transcend literature all together
>>
>>8204069
>shelling out thousands of dollarydoos to fuck ladyboys in Thailand = "transcend literature"

good goy, be sure to enjoy your 5 day vacation!
>>
>>8204052
Silly! Why do we need to talk about what we want to read when ultimately we will read what we are supposed to read. Even though are will is free, freedom is not free. It must be won by slurping frappachinos and writing fan fics which I am ultimately going to write because I will choose to right them. That is the beauty of consciousness, it affects but is not affected, of course, if you wish to expand your consciousness then you must devote yourself to works of Paul Coello, Eckert Tolle, and John Green. Praise J.K. Rowling.
>>
I know people who travel a lot but can't pass past a bum searching the trash in their own city without being emotionally altered
the fuck you seen then
>>
>>8204052
Ok. You're projecting hard, but wouldn't accept any kind of counter-argument.
So what do you see as a fulfilling life, frogposter? Being a NEET and insulating yourself from human contact as much as possible? /r9k/'s bitter misanthropy honestly saddens me. It's the same mentality I had when I was a suicidal freshman in high school.
>>
>>8204162
The years of youth collectively wasted by our NEET underclass is truly staggering. Future generations will look back on them and sigh heavily.
>>
>>8204243
>Future generations will look back on them and sigh heavily.
Fucking normies.
>>
File: 1466281540948s.jpg (3 KB, 125x100) Image search: [Google]
1466281540948s.jpg
3 KB, 125x100
>>8204162
Phenomenologically speaking, your conception of NEETness lies within your representation, ergo, NEETness is a part of you. To contain is partially be, ergo, a NEET is within you. The NEET within is a transference derived from your a posteriori knowledge, ergo, to know a NEET is to have been acquainted with the concept. To form the gestalt concept one must form a picture drawn from ideas, such as how a picture on a computer screen is the result of pixels. This concept, NEETness, is a derivative of an internal constellation, which is based on a posteriori fixations. These fixations are a complex, that complex is a part of your character, and your character is a part of you. Ergo, you are *sniff* a NEET.
>>
File: IMG_20160512_191853.jpg (991 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160512_191853.jpg
991 KB, 3264x2448
>>8204571
My house doesn't even _have_ a basement. Checkmate, frogposter.
>>
>>8204625
Damn. You win this time. But next time I will do the #Cuckolding.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.