[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Schopenhauer vs Hegel: Phenomenological a Priori Cuckolding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Who was the real successor to Kant, Schopenhauer or Hegel? What is the reasoning behind your choice?
>>
>>8201991
Fichte
>>
Schoppy was the true successor, but Hegel set off on his own more and was a self made giant.
>>
>>8202002
philosophy hipster are the worst
>>
>>8202125
maybe, but I don't see how you can understand Hegel w/o at least some understanding of those other post-Kantian dudes. I had no clue what the fuck Hegel was saying until I learned about Fichte and Schelling. the Schop stands on his own pretty well.
>>
If I've ever read that word again I swear to God I'm going to murder someone.
>>
>>8202154
You know the one.
>>
>>8202154
Phenomenological
>>
>>8202124

Figures a dumb cunt like you would be a hegel lover

Schopenhauer is the only true successor to Kant. Absolute idealism is humbug
>>
>Who was the real successor to Kant
None, but while Schopenhauer has some decent contributions, Hegel is a wreck.
>>
>>8202156
C u nk
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.