[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys, i'm a big fan of political satire novels, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: hillary.png (902 KB, 1446x881) Image search: [Google]
hillary.png
902 KB, 1446x881
hey guys, i'm a big fan of political satire novels, and want to write one of my own. but i'm worried that, if something as good as the Yurope novels can't get published in print, how the hell can I?
>>
>>8201969
What level of irony is this written at
I don't know if it's a serious attempt at satire or a parody of similar satire or an ironic acceptance of the original satire or some other meta shit
And the op is just as confusing
>>
Don't use real names and your pandering shit will have a fractionally less minuscule chance of being published than this.
>>
It's pathetic pol tier trash. It relies on the belief of stormfront that Hillary will force the master race into decline.
>>8202036

>>8201969
You sound like a troll, if not, a satire book just needs to be funny and understand what it is mocking.
>>
>>8202064
my basic concept is a college trial for a man accused of being white and heterosexual
>>
>>8202075
The internet has destroyed your mind. Nobody can give you advice on writing this because anyone willing to unironically author it lacks any semblance of self-awareness.
>>
>>8202090
Nuh uh dude, actually if you look at the FACTS

90% of college males get accused of being rapists and also bad unless they are niggers because fuck niggers I hate em but yeah it's the truth so fuck out of here race traitor kike faggot shill. Go vote for Bernie.
>>
>>8202110
c_u-c_k
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.