[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
y they do this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 7 nihlistic quotes.png (2 MB, 989x4194) Image search: [Google]
7 nihlistic quotes.png
2 MB, 989x4194
y they do this?
>>
>>8201968
Because most people are pseuds who think existentialism=nihilism
>>
>>8201968
because they resent men?
>>
because they're a website designed to make fun of things
catch some feels op?
>>
>>8202007
And whites, apparently.
>>
>>8201968
because its a way to make light of a group of people who take themselves way too seriously
>>
>>8201968
To feel special and better than others in some way.
We all do that, in one way or another. Then you get old, and you probably don't give a shit anymore.
>>
>>8201968
It's been a long time since I've ever read anything this passive-aggressive

chronic insincerity is the worst thing the Internet has created
except a furry subculture
>>
FYI just googled this and it's from "clickhole" which is a clickbait satire website run by the same people as the onion.

this legitimately triggered me until i realized it was a joke so i'm just letting my fellow cis white 20-something males know, so they don't get triggered too.

sorry OP.
>>
>>8201968

Fucking hell that Dostoevsky quote hit hard.
>>
>>8201968
I dont know. Its like a form of subtle anti-intellectuallism.
>>
>>8201968
Why is the last one there? All the others express a contempt or annoyance at man, Moore's quote makes it seem as though he values other people.
>>
don't be sore ass faggots, this was pretty funny
>>
>>8202839
>>8202839
THIS
>>
>>8201968
They're butt blasted by some Chad called Chris that likes Beckett.
>>
What the hell? Is this some satirical website or something? I'm bursting in tears holy fuck
>>
>>8202991
I'm an idiot. This is a satirical website, and a really good one.

Nice one OP.
>>
>>8201968
Everything and everyone is open to satire, except me
>>
>>8203079
Yep. You have to be relevant for good satire.
>>
>>8203091
Quite mean

:(
>>
Aside from onion and clickhole what are some good /satire/?
>>
Women and their incipient tranny nu-male slaves live entirely on ressentiment against the white male Same, because they are in a perpetual Whining To Take Advantage of a Perceived Weak Daddy mode since feminism told them that they are the center of the universe.

They mostly do this by effeminately enforcing some kind of social hierarchy and vague "normalcy," because that's the instinctive function of vaginers. It's equally instinctive for both genders. If a woman is on the rag or otherwise randomly having a bad day because of hormone fluctuations, and you walk past her and the colour of your shirt annoys her, her brain will literally scan for any possible excuse to shame or otherwise lower your position in the implicit hierarchy, and she'll act as if she's a completely natural arbiter of that hierarchy. Even if the man isn't a faggot nu-male, he'll still probably feel some pang of "oh shit, a vaginer don't like me! Me am virgin now? Tribe kick me out?" before he remembers it's just some broad freebleeding onto him because she has no strong male influence in her life.

Whenever you read Buzzfeed, picture freebleeding. That's what's happening. Picture a chick with cottage cheese thighs freebleeding into an emaciated hipster dude's mouth. And when you ask them why they're doing that, she's like "gaw, I just.. can't even.." and he talks in an effeminate lisp and you wonder if he's gay but no, he's just some kind of androgynous nymph like all hipsters.
>>
>>8203191
u wot
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.