[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /lit/. Since we realized that there wasn't one yet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Hey, /lit/. Since we realized that there wasn't one yet, and its a form of education that's sorely lacking in modern day we're making a discord chatroom to be a general community of philosophy, and its general overlap with science, sociology, or other forms of theory. As well as to be a community in general.

https://discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD

We only just started up, but this is something that could be useful if if becomes big.
>>
Oh boy I can't wait for the opportunity to read the even LESS carefully thought out and hastily typed words from the fine folks of 4chan
>>
>>8201437
You're free to go to reddit.
>>
This is nothing but dudes posting ass pics. Get an actual philosophy server mate.
>>
>>8201678
That's only because everyone who comes in complains that its only dudes posting ass pics instead of philosophy.
>>
>>8201678
*instead of themselves contributing philosophy.
>>
>>8201678
There's also dick pics.
>>
File: hpvb7Dt.jpg (444 KB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
hpvb7Dt.jpg
444 KB, 4128x2322
>>8201428
Ontology is for fags, ornithology is for real gangsters.
>>
>>8202112
>implying that process isn't ontologically prior to substance.
>>
WTF is this shit group. Weaboos and faggots.

>that could be useful if if becomes big.
kys attention whore
>>
>>8202887
k.
>>
>>8202887
I mean, it does seem useful in concept. The problem is that there's a billion competing discords.
>>
>>8202112
what kind of bird is that?
>>
>>8203018
Yeah, but you may as well keep tabs to see which ones survive.
>>
This thing is a fucking joke, run by a moron and advertised all over Reddit. Half the people in it are Redditors.
>>
>>8204298
Most of them seem to be from 4chan though. They're from various boards.
>>
>>8203042
The flying kind.
>>
>>8204569
Mostly from /hm/.
It's a gay haven.
Good idea that ended poorly.
The gays are a terrioritorial bunch and they piss all over everything.
>>
>>8204652
Well, its not bad. There's just not much philosophy.
>>
>>8205628
I feel bad for the people going in who think its a philosophy chat.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.