[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
critique my prose /lit/. i wrote about a stupid topic to make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: ZkehhiS.jpg (31 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
ZkehhiS.jpg
31 KB, 800x800
critique my prose /lit/. i wrote about a stupid topic to make it not a shitty diary thread

It's hard to explain if you haven't experienced it. something about spamming dog faces to thousands of people amuses me endlessly. there are thousands of people in an online chat room, reading what people are saying, and i have the power to force them to look at dog faces. jesus. this is the the state of the world and i love it. i can sit in a room and force thousands of people to look at a stupid fucking dog face. and the best part is, when i start making people look at dog faces, other people start making people look at dog faces. it's not the attention that the dog faces recieve that i care about, it's not the power to make people post or look at dog faces that i care about, it's the fact that this is the world that i live in and it's so comforting to know that in a world where terrible things occur and people are slaughtered and beaten and raped and destroyed on a level that can't be seen that i can spam stupid fucking dog faces to thousands of strangers.

thx senpai
>>
>>8200642
I thought atheism + communism + gay culture = Foucault
>>
Start spamming dog faces already idiot.
>>
stop posting this faggot picture you queer
>>
>>8201144
kek
>>
i know that you are using 'dog face' repeatedly to accent its akwardness to the reader but after the "jesus. this is the the state of the world and i love it." line, you might wanna exclude a few of those 'dog faces' to give more impact to the final 'dog face', along with better flow.
>>
>>8201167
This.
I'll be able to critique your work better if I experience it firsthand.
Promise.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.