[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dude I just fucking read a little of this from the poems for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: ss+(2016-06-08+at+06.47.59).jpg (133 KB, 539x821) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-08+at+06.47.59).jpg
133 KB, 539x821
Dude I just fucking read a little of this from the poems for the millennium anthology. Holy shit is this the bomb or what? I think I'm gonna buy it.
>>
>>8194763
URUGUAY ES EL MEJOR PAIIIIIIIS
>>
It was too repetitive for me
>>
>>8194774
I only read like one poem. Are they all extremely disgusting and gore filled?
>>
>>8194781
One he shits on God, another one he watches a ship sink and then shoots people as they're trying to make ut to shore, and one fucks a shark or something.
The idea was interesting but it just didn't really hold my attention.
>>
>the bomb
your lingo is a bit antiquated, dad. you can say that shit was "fire" or to be board relevant you can say it was lit

stay hip, fellow kid.
>>
>>8194790
lol dude and this is from the 1800s. It just proves that there were some dank ass people back then too. I mean, look at people like Marque De Sade, these people were heavy metal before that sort of thing wasn't punishable by law or whatever. It makes me so happy to think about that, but also so sad to think about how the fucking church wouldn't allow jack fucking shit for millennia. Isn't it funny how humanity has taken so fucking long to progress, and it's all been because of just a few intelligent enough people to actually coax humanity out of it's own stagnant ignorance? Fucking hell man.
>>
>>8194799
>lol dude
>dank ass people
>heavy metal
>Marque
Just end your life now kid
>>
>>8194920
stay mad christian bitch. lol
>>
>>8194920
Christian biatch
>>
>>8194926
A baseless assumption. You assert something as if it was epistemically justified by the amount of information I gave from my post. But such an inference is unfortunately unjustified and unjustifiable. Your assertion is axiologically irrelevant and descriptively incorrect (the stipulative cost to postulate such a statement is far too high).

>>8194929
Responding a second time wasn't necessary
>>
>>8194947
Dude you talk like an idiot and all you have to say is bullshit.
>>
>>8194799

Wot, members of the church were some of the few encouraging progress, including in literature and science, even arts, your brain is raddled.

People were writing secular tales in europe as early as the 1200s you dunce, apologies society was so modest and didn't have many marquis de sades.

It's not even that the marquis de sades were held down, they were hardly existence, jesus christ you fucking /b/ tard. If marquis de sade as well is one of the few people you point to as being some sort of saving grace from le "oppression" of the church you should kill yourself.

Fucking joke.
>>
>>8195023
Go to an art exhibit for the middle ages, you know what you're see? ROWS AND ROWS OF PICTURES OF JESUS. And you know what kind of music they had back then? Fucking happy music, because they weren't allowed to write music that had certain notes that sounded sad or dissonant. That is a fucking modern phenomena? Well it's happening now, but I can only believe that the people back then were seriously held down, because you know there were some fuckers out there trying to make Sade and metal and Maldoror all throughout the ages, but when do you ever hear about them? NEVER! Because why? Could it be because they were held down by an oppressive ignorant society? ALL SIGNS POINT TO YES.
>>
>>8195033

Why is it so bad if these "people" which you speak of yet have no name for were held back by the church, which isn't true to be frank, since you're so uncultured you probably have never read Giovanni Boccaccio, yes go google him since it probably sounds like pasta to you.

He was doing what marquis de sade did and better literally 500 years before marquis came into existence.

He literally even surpassed marquis by shitting collectively on the church and morals and blatantly including the lewdest tales possible at the time since we're measuring dicks by "the baddest lit dudes on the block"

He was never sent to jail, never exiled, so what's your excuse now?

And also yes i've gone to many art exhibits some of the most beautiful work has come out of the middle ages. Is it so wrong to you that people have been inspired by god? Also you're once again generalizing as there was more then god painted at the time far more, and there was music for mourning so stop your shit.
>>
>>8195041
Dissonant intervals were not allowed in the middle ages in music, this is a well known fact.
>>
>>8195045

I said music for mourning was available when he clearly stated that sad music wasn't allowed. What's your point? You're talking about something different than I.
>>
>>8195050
The point is still relevant. And seriously? What's wrong with people being inspired by god? DO YOU NOT SEE THE NEWS, LIKE EVER! I watch it almost every fucking day, and I think if you... sorry I'm not gonna get mean, but if you really payed attention to the news you'd see why religion isn't just people "inspired by god". Like who the fuck thinks that? Really? I'm sorry but what the fucking sheltered bible belt reality do you live in man? You gotta be smarter than that, no one who uses 4chan really thinks that religion is just people being "inspired by god", especially not in the middle ages.
>>
>>8194799
Can someone explain to me why exactly the french are the most depraved people on the planet?
>>
>>8196174
ennui
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.