[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chomsky-haters BTFO!! http://mondoweiss.net/2016/02/choms k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: chomsky.jpg (23 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
chomsky.jpg
23 KB, 620x349
Chomsky-haters BTFO!!

http://mondoweiss.net/2016/02/chomsky-and-his-critics/
>>
>>8194605
Good article, but it seems very unlikely that Chomsky will receive a nobel prize in the political climate of nowadays.
Maby if he was black and had no real opinions, you know, like jamie Foxx.
>>
>>8194605
Ben Affleck is going to play the next Chomsky?
>>
not clicking on that virus but Chomsky is trash and has contributed nothing to political economy
>>
>>8194605

Chomsky's political contributions have always been terrible, and his alleged contributions to linguistics are now in the process of being debunked or superceded.

Still, you can always pretend he's relevant on /lit/ I guess.
>>
>>8194876

this doesn't mean his contributions to the field of linguistics weren't large or extremely important

most of what keynes or adam smith contributed to economics has been superceded but they're still hugely important and respected figures
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.