[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's a good novel about falling out of love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
what's a good novel about falling out of love
>>
The Lovely Bones
>>
GREAT EXPECTATIONS

trust me. also, the tie-in between the book and the song by the gaslight anthem 'great expectations' is so killer
>>
>novel
>good

The appeal to novelty (also called argumentum ad novitatem) is a fallacy in which one prematurely claims that an idea or proposal is correct or superior, exclusively because it is new and modern.
>>
"falling out of love" by thomas pynchon
>>
It's not a novel, but david foster wallace's 'something a lot like falling out of love, with some unsolicited thoughts about algebra's relation to said feeling (sorry)' is a great essay
>>
It's not a novel either but in joyce's collection of short stories there's one called "fell out of love" or something.
>>
Not a novel but david markson's This Is Not A Novel About Falling Out of Love should be exactly what youre looking for
>>
>>8193701
>>8193751
>>8193788
the fuck is your problem
>>
>>8193802
>>>8193701 (You)
>>>8193751 (You)
>>>8193788 (You)
>the fuck is your problem

you mad?
>>
>>8193804
no, just confused. i don't know if said something wrong or if this is standard /lit/ procedure
>>
>>8193808
Check out Pynchon's "Slow Learner" to find out.
>>
>>8193808
hes just a mong, move on
>>
>>8193808
He's a satirist. You're not supoosed to get it.
>>
>>8193804 (You)
>>>8193802 (You)
>>>>8193701 (You)
>>>>8193751 (You)
>>>>8193788 (You)
>>the fuck is your problem
>you mad?

no, you?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.