[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /lit/, I consider myself redpilled since browsing /pol/,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 225x225
Hi /lit/,

I consider myself redpilled since browsing /pol/, but as I still enjoy reading I'm asking for some recommendations.
I'd ask on /pol/ but they're mostly too illiterate to read anything but infographics.

I'm looking for nazi literature, if such a thing exists.

I've already read mein kampf, enjoy listening to hitler's speeches, and have watched a lot of propaganda videos.

But is there anything in terms of a nazi plot and characters, that glorifies a nazi world, or which laments the degeneracy of Bolshevik influence and the eradication of such elements?

Let's keep the political discussion out of it and just focus on recommendations, thanks. I believe what I believe, and you won't brainwash me, so leave it.

Thanks
>>
>>8192707
Awful bait. Next time try to frame it as less outwardly confrontational and belligerent, and it'll be less obvious.
>>
good meme thread, you really triggered this guy >>8192714
>>
>>8192714
>t. Roastwhore getting triggered by Pepe pic

You have to go back
>>
retard frogfaggot
>>
>>8192714
He might be a troll, but i don't think he is. maybe he is, but I don't care.

I monitor the thread, because I'm also interested in this.
>>
File: Right Lit.jpg (2 MB, 4000x3549) Image search: [Google]
Right Lit.jpg
2 MB, 4000x3549
>>8192707
>>
>I've . . . watched a lot of propaganda videos
>you won't brainwash me
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 995x1003) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 995x1003
>>8192765
Nice.
>>
>>8192765
Only a few of those writers would be sympathetic to Nazis.

Also why is Evola not considered racist here?
>>
ah yes, i remember when i was interested in the nazis so many years ago
>>
File: Lauging Rabbi.jpg (23 KB, 280x400) Image search: [Google]
Lauging Rabbi.jpg
23 KB, 280x400
>>8192765
>Nazi lit
>Emet Ve-Emunah
>>
>>8192765
Guénon and Evola but no Schuon?

For shame.
>>
Read White Noise by Don DeLillo. Hitler Studies figures prominently.
>>
File: 1466296155271.jpg (97 KB, 439x457) Image search: [Google]
1466296155271.jpg
97 KB, 439x457
>>8192765
>fascism
>right-wing
>>
File: zits.jpg (134 KB, 487x700) Image search: [Google]
zits.jpg
134 KB, 487x700
>>8193282
>implying things
>smug anime face
>>
>>8192707

Alexander Solzhenitsyn's 1978 commencement address to hardard might be a good option if you're looking for a critique of western liberalism

Also, Yuri Bezmenov's lectures on Soviet demoralization and subversion in the west.

If you're just looking for strait up Nazi political theory, look into the works of Alfred Rosenberg
>>
>>8193282
I love how fascists pretend to be third way. It's the classic special snowflake "I CAN'T BE DEFINED!!!" bullshit.

The only meaningful characteristics of their ideology are right wing ideals. Radical ideals perverted by extreme modernism. But as alienating as that was/is from other parts of the right wing, it really doesn't change shit.
>>
>>8193301
resheath that katana lil fella.
I think the anon was just implying that fascism isn't exclusively right wing and can be left wing just as easily, if not more so
>>
>>8192707
>I believe what I believe, and you won't brainwash me, so leave it.
of course not, someone has beaten us to it
>>
>>8193301
>if my shitty spectrum originally made for a specific place and time can't define an ideology made over a century later, it's surely just them being special snowflakes

Could you name those ideals? You look like you know a lot about them.
>>
>>8192707
I will try to answer your question despite the obviousness of the troll and the intellectual bankruptcy of "pills"

Read Evans' second volume of his trilogy, he focuses on Nazis and art, and why "great Nazi literature" never really took off, here is the chapter in question:

http://pastebin.com/qL2iW3XM

That said, check out the works of Gottfried Benn, Klaus Mann, Knut Hamsun, Steinbeck, the works of CS Forrester (Horatio Hornblower), and Gone with the Wind (not banned and praised by goebbels)
Kuni Tremel-Eggert’s novel Barb
Paul Coelestin Ettighofer's Verdun, the Supreme Judgment,
Theodor Kröger’s The Forgotten Village,
Karl Aloys Schenzinger’s novel Hitler Youth Quex,
Gottfried Rothacker’s The Village on the Border,
Hans Zöberlein’s Conscience’s Command,
Heinrich Spoerl, such as Burnt Rum and Red Wine Punch
Trygve Gulbranssen’s romances, with titles like And the Woods Sing for Ever and The Legacy of Björndal

>>8192765
>Naxi /lit/
>Junger

Junger was protected because Storm of Steel was so admired by Hitler and Goebbels, but most of Germany knew who "on the Marble Cliffs" was about.
>>
>>8192707
>I consider myself redpilled
>There are people who seriously speak this way

Why wouldnt you just call yourself a fundamental traditionalist with authoritarian leanings or something?
>>
>>8193581
shut the cuck up
>>
>>8193366
Blut und Boden.
>>
>>8193581
Because that's not what "redpilled" means.
>>
>>8193617
What "redpilled" means in a practical sense is usually just "vibrant autist."
>>
>>8192707
I'd suggest reading "Green Eggs and Ham", by Dr. Seuss. Seems like it would be a great read for someone with your level of intelligence.
>>
>>8193669
Point taken.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.