[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Creative writing brainstorming thread, I will get us started,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Creative writing brainstorming thread,
I will get us started,

Think of five variations of this subject line,

Aloha! Claim 20 Free Spins on the new exotic slot!
>>
>Breath the tropical spirit of Aloha ! Click here & spin !
>Rainbows, tikis, hula & wins ! Click here for 20 free spins !
>Say Aloha nui loa ! To Hawaii & click here to win spins !
>Can you hear the Waikiki breeze? Click & Enter to spin this Hawaiian slot
>>
>>8191263
>Holy shit, that's a fucking huge Tiki
>If I used pixie dust on it, could I make it live?
>I wonder what a Tiki blowjob would feel like.
>The Tiki doesn't have legs or a crotch, so would that make it androgynous or does it have genitals somewhere else?
>What if the Tiki's genitals were in its mouth; could it giving me a blowjob get it pregnant?
>Is a Tiki that is pregnant with my child sexy or horrifying?

You asked for 5, I gave you 6. One up me, nigga.
>>
>>8191263
How little are you getting paid that you're trying to outsource your shitty job writing spyware game copy to anonymous people on the internet?
>>
>Aloha! Claim 20 Free Spins on the new exotic slot!
>Goodbye! Surrender 20 Vouchers for succumbing to free thought!
>Cluster pays! Custer betrayed! Black hills wrought with shots!
>Hello! Newspaper, radio - we'll get you in the cot!
>Aloha Corona! Drink me to these long pacific hymns!
>Aloha! Tika Tika! Chika Chika! The movie's over, my Bonita!
>>
>hey!!! Please sign up for our new slot machine game that we worked really hard on, I really need this to take off. We'll give you twenty free spins, okay?
>suh dude, sick slot axtion my man this shit will keep you hooked on that tropical spinning shit, jus trust me after 20 FREE spins you'll wish you'd never heard of this shit cause you'll be playin ALL fuckin day, all you gotta do is sign up
>20 free spins, c'mon man
>Virtual Hawaiian slot machine? That's right, I know what you're thinking, "how did I not think of that?" Well pal, it doesn't even matter because I DID, and here it is, my greatest contribution to the hyperreality of late capitalism. Live your dreams as you sip a virtual alcoholic coconut drink, you can even fantasize about having sex with hoola women on a beach as you play, it's that simple. Please click here and sign up.
>PPAY THE SPIN GAME ITS LIKE WHEEL OF FORTUNE BUT THERE ARE NO WORDS AND THERE ARE A LOT MORE SPIIIINS!!! WEll EVEN GIVE YOU SPINS.. for FREE (sign up requires cell number)
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.