[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who is the GG Allin of literautre? if there is none, do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: gg-allin-4.jpg (170 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
gg-allin-4.jpg
170 KB, 900x675
who is the GG Allin of literautre?

if there is none, do you think there is demand enough for me to become him?
>>
some erotic fictionist who deals in scat fetish
>>
>>8190208
Is this someone who writes shit scat fetish erotica and then at public readings just shoves a banana up his ass and throws it at the audience?

Could do without that in the literary world, to be quite honest, family.
>>
>>8190210
>>8190219
I don't know where the 'erotica' part is coming from desu
GG Allin is more like 'The Ego And Its Own' written entirely in profanities and death threats
>>
>>8190226
The fetish erotica stuff comes from the fact that GG Allin was totally into getting pissed on, brutal violence for sexual pleasure and rolling around in poopy.
>>
>>8190208
if you mean eating shit, sex and insanity read Gravity's Rainbow
>>
>>8190210

So James Joyce?
>>
>>8190226
Because erotic noveps are bad
>>
>>8190208
Stop spamming this retard on every board, go somewhere else
>>
De Sade

maybe pessoa
>>
>>8190238
I doubt there is even at least as much shit eating as in 120 days of sodom
>>
>>8190263
Dear god I've came so many times to that fucking book. Never fucking fails
>>
>>8190208
Was he redpilled?
>>
>>8190269
lllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeee was he reddpilled xdDdQSFIK Q]'WPE 9'RQA
>>
>>8190269
>Kill the children, save the food
>They're nothin' but a bunch of black jigaboos
>Save you're money, let 'em die
>So we can snort dope and get fuckin' high

you decide
>>
REDPILL kfn;oifwioefhie[wjhrpf LE LE MY LE
>>
LLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REDDDDPIIILL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>8190208
GG Allin is the definition of "edgy" he had absolutely no reason to be #somadattheworld. he was a gigantic asshole and contributed nothing to the punk scene.
>>
>>8190208
Sade was that and worse.

I don't think he's been out-edged these past few centuries.
>>
>>8190297
>he had absolutely no reason to be #somadattheworld

>his dad named him Jesus Christ Allin
>the family lived in a log cabin with no running water or electricity in Groveton, New Hampshire. Merle Sr. was an abusive recluse and religious fanatic, who threatened his family with death, digging graves in their cellar
>Allin wrote that his father wanted to kill his family in a murder-suicide. He "despised pleasure" and allowed his family "very little contact with others". They lived a "primitive existence" and "were more like prisoners than a family". Allin also states that his mother attempted to escape before she filed for divorce, but Merle Sr. thwarted the attempt by kidnapping Allin
>Allin, a poor student at school, was placed in special education classes and required to repeat the third grade. According to his older brother, he experienced bullying by fellow students due to not fitting in

not to mention his addiction to heroin and alcohol, and the saddest micropenis in hardcore music
>>
File: 1466188047301s.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1466188047301s.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>8190208
>>
>>8190349
>Allin wrote that...

and you fucking believe this fake lunatic? it was all a ruse for attention.
>>
>>8190681
>Shit, my edgelord origin story isn't half this good
>Better downplay this crazy SOB so I look better by comparison
>>
>>8190458
lmaooooooooooooooo
>>
>>8190297
his music is far better than most punk or hardcore, and if you think the scene means anything more than that not contributing is commendable
>>
>>8190237
That's just at his shows though
>>
did this faggot rip off spongegar. punk rockers are such faggots
>>
>>8190705
Stop projecting and realize your idolizing an attention whoring asshole.
>>
>>8190297
Freaks, Faggots is great sludgy noise punk and The Troubled Troubadour is a harrowing and heartfelt country album. GG released a lot of shit but his good work is highly underrated.
>>
>>8190847
would be much better without his shitty vocals and 13 yo lyrics.
>>
>>8190995
If you're a little fagboy who can't handle the edge, maybe
>>
>>8190208
Burroughs?
>>
>>8191019
Was just going to say that. I agree, especially in regards to Naked Lunch. That book was just edgy to be edgy at times.
>>
File: Trinity And Beyond 1995.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Trinity And Beyond 1995.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
He lived as if he was born in a world that consisted of only ''rock & roll''... Similar to that scene in Pleb Club, when Tyler is talking about the middle children of history... yeah, he was one of those. Raised on television and celebrity excess, he was rock & roll in all of the ways he was taught to be. Imagine a man that lives exactly as the TV tells him to. Or the books he reads, or the music he listens to, the people he associates with, or his parents...

Accounting for all of history in his actions, pulled together into one single happening at one time, when he was on stage... Who cares if he threw shit? It's only shit. Who cares if he drank his own piss? It's only piss. Who cares if he punched women? It's only violence. Who cares, really? in the end? None of it means anything, to be honest.

So to answer your question, OP... Who is the literary version of him? Well, anyone who does things just because they can.

Also, anonymous posters on the internet are so quick to take away from the man, but in reality, where shit gets done, it is not so easy to be as carefree as the man was. Seriously, these people on the net saying he was just ''edgy'' are the same people that can't speak to people without trembling and becoming autistic.
>>
>>8191433
>Accounting for all of history in his actions, pulled together into one single happening at one time, when he was on stage... Who cares if he threw shit? It's only shit. Who cares if he drank his own piss? It's only piss. Who cares if he punched women? It's only violence.
I don't really see why people are so impressed with these poo poo pee pee antics to be honest. Your average homeless alcoholic can do that shit just as well without feeling like he's special for it.
>>
>>8191517
Anyone CAN learn to create music but not everyone does.
Anyone CAN learn to create a masterpiece but not everyone does.
Anyone CAN but not everyone does.
>>
>ctrl f
>diogenes
>0 results

baka
>>
>>8191529
CAN
CAN
CAN

hey you, you're losing you're losing you're losing you're losing your vitamin c...
>>
File: Nickek.gif (2 MB, 332x215) Image search: [Google]
Nickek.gif
2 MB, 332x215
>>8191572
>>
>>8191517
gee gee allen was like a proto-jackass, i don't see how anyone can take him seriously any more so than steve-o or that other guy
>>
>>8191572
went too seeeeeeeeee contrarrryyyy maerrrryyyyyyyyy....
>>
>>8191575
People always post this clip as a meme, but I think Cage's acting here is brilliant when he's trying to hold in a laugh.
>>
>>8191582
stevo-o's pretty cool he saves whales and shit
>>
>>8191582
wrong

>>8192806
steve-o is an attention whore, that's all. he even admits it himself. hes an entertainer

>>8191599
you're a pleb. you don't know what good acting is
you're not qualified to judge whats brilliant acting or not so shut the fuck up, yeah?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.