[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non cuck literature?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (274 KB, 1000x554) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274 KB, 1000x554
What's some white man's literature that isn't poisoned by SJW and cultural Marxist cuckery? I usually don't read (though I did pick up 1984 after playing Metal Gear Solid V and thought it was kind of pretentious but alright I guess? I thought Oceania was really cool and a good allusion to how great America could be like under a god emperor like Trump) and since most men I know that do read are nu males I have to be really picky lest I be brainwashed by the textual Jew.

And please, don't rec me any modernist work. It's degenerate, based pope pius and milo said so.
>>
/pol/ go home
>>
Infine Jeff
>>
Plutarch
>>
>>8188721
Start with the Greeks. Then resume with Romans. Follow up with the French. Next, the Norwegians. Interrogate the Irish. Start over with the Saudis. Read the Russians. Gear up with the Germans. End with the English. Afterword, Americans.
>>
>>8188732
Thanks for inspiring my new name. :)
>>
DAVIDO FAUST WALLAC
>>
Your mind is already poisoned, so you'll just spread it to whatever you read at this point. You're reading for the wrong reasons to begin with anyway.
>>
Read Evola or something.
>>
>>8188721
>I usually don't read
Really? It doesn't show.
>>
>>8188721
It is so painfully obvious you are underage.
>>
>>8188721
Putting aside Orwell's politics, (which you would find unpalatable), Animal Farm a critique of communism and authoritarianism, told by farm yard allegory, that you would probably enjoy.
>>
>>8188721

>And please, don't rec me any modernist work. It's degenerate, based pope pius and milo said so.

When did Milo say this?
>>
Karl Marx
>>
>>8188721
If you thought a George Orwell novel was "kind of pretentious" you're probably best off sticking to NY Times bestsellers. Orwell was a paradigm of modesty. He was about as unostentatious as an English writer can possibly be.
>>
Can't believe everyone swallowed such half-assed bait.
>>
>>8189077
>"Everyone"
>15 posts

>sage in name while bumping

hi op, bummer your shitty thread didn't take off
>>
File: thats bait.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
thats bait.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>8188721
>>
>>8189084
Only the very shittiest threads take off on /lit/.
>>
>>8189128
Don't insult the good name of DFW
>>
>>8188743
Start with the SJWs while balancing the Buzzfeed. Follow up with the Frankfurt School. Then investigate the Intersectionalists, peruse the Poststructuralists, contend with the Critical Theorists, and note the Neokantians while minding the Modernists.
>>
>>8188721
>playing mgs
sorry jimmy, you are already a cuck
>>
Hurrr I sure wonder if this is a bait thread
>>
>>8188721
lmao, well done senpai, 10/10 bait thread
>>
>>8188721
read based evole, he is hate the islem and love teh german men
>>
File: 1466440398763.png (282 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466440398763.png
282 KB, 1920x1080
>>8188721
Sounds like you need the Spookbuster more than any of us, anon.

Read The Ego and It's Own.
>>
CĂ©line.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.