[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a good short story http://pastebin.com/KuxTiZ94
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: alt right.png (446 KB, 1000x721) Image search: [Google]
alt right.png
446 KB, 1000x721
Is this a good short story

http://pastebin.com/KuxTiZ94
>>
>>8188397
No: it's edgy and blandly written.
>>
>>8188441
edgy is not actually a criticism

what you mean is that edgy, but badly written and void of value
>>
>>8188445

yes it is you dummy
>>
>>8188441
okay i'll just delete it then
>>
That was bad. Why did you even bother writing that? what was the point?
>>
>>8188469
i just felt the need to write it. the opening sentences started appearing my head and i went from there.

i'm sorry
>>
>>8188445
edgy is valid criticism when it's criticizing edginess for the sake of edginess. If a story explores some idea and in the process dances along some edges, that's just fine. But edginess for the sake of edginess is gauche.
>>
>>8188473
You dont need to apologize for being a genius anon! Your work is grade a spiffy though I did not read it.
>>
>>8188397
>Some would I "stared", but I don't believe in staring.

glaring and stupid mistake in literally the second sentence

but in some actual fucking effort you twat

you're not that special
>>
>>8188487
>but in
karma is a bitch
>>
>>8188487
>>8188496
>>8188486
i'm sorry i will kill myself for this piece it is beyond reprehinsible
>>
>>8188496
You see, the Great Creator always sides with other creators, not the destroyers who pretentiously refer to themselves as critics.

Keep on chugging, OP. You are an artist.
>>
>>8188503
Don't do it, OP! The repliers in this thread are just jealous. Your story is decent. Keep writing, and you will write great ones. I can assure you.
>>
>>8188504
>Keep on chugging, OP. You are an artist.

No I'm not I am worthless as everyone in this thread has demonstrated beyond a resonible doubt
>>
>>8188511
No I won't you just don't want blood on your hands
>>
>>8188397
no, but someone already posted it in the thread where they were going on about killing themselves.

i remember the line about the ants, the rest is unmemorable, like a juvenile lydia davis kind of thing.
>>
>>8188496
yeah, but i wasn't asking for you to waste your time on a critique for my post you pious faggot

when you ask for effort, you should put in effort

jesus you're retarded
>>
>>8188528
>i remember the line about the ants, the rest is unmemorable, like a juvenile lydia davis kind of thing.

perfectly sums up why i should die

thank u
>>
>>8188523
If you die, that's your choice and responsibility. I'm only speaking my opinion.
>>
>>8188535
>when you ask for effort, you should put in effort
hoisted by your own petard yet again
>>
>>8188540
yep
>>
>>8188539
i know but this was a better way to put it than i could have in my shit tier writing

>>8188540
i am an effortless cunt i deserve death for giving the world nothing but drivel

thank u both
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.