[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to be more ..convincing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: coral_seas_boat.png (101 KB, 229x239) Image search: [Google]
coral_seas_boat.png
101 KB, 229x239
how to be more ..convincing?
>>
File: lit.jpg (62 KB, 475x599) Image search: [Google]
lit.jpg
62 KB, 475x599
Connect with your audience. It must be recognized that hierarchies and flat equal relations can in fact be sublated.

For example, that bisexual/gay/fem boys give their male friends blowjobs, especial straight friends, should be a normal and accepted thing and there should be some way to ''signal'' your friends you're up for it and its up to them to use your mouth

The sexuality of those receiving the service should never be put in question, in fact there should be no fuss at all about crap like gender/orientation/whatever, just spontaneous lustful cock-worship, pleasure and relaxation, and the one giving the service should just be that, the one designated as cocksucker, the one with the given function of serving his friends cocks, like that should be his whole sexual identity, being a submissive cock hungry hole, and being appreciated for it

Basically the scenario would be any given group of male friends that hang out drink, smoke, do drugs etc... have that one skinny, fem, weak guy that they have to protect and look after any way, so he might as well get on his knees now and then, when no ones looking, since in reality he wants to do it any way, and everyone loves to get their cocks sucked

Everything else, clothes, makeup, hormones, whatever, should just come spontaneously, just as if it were a subculture or a normalized custom

This would actually lead to greater long term acceptance of different sexuality, as it would give them a function and a purpose in relation to others, and men, hetero or otherwise, appreciate that simple logic.
>>
one post later and we're already talking about suckin dicks.

This board took a nosedive lately.
>>
>>8186618

>"It is not enough to present the facts; you must convince those present that they are the facts. There are even those who need convinced that there are any facts at all." - Me, 2016.
>>
>>8187571
I guess you could say it went down on itself.
>>
>>8187575

>>8186618
>>
>>8186618
Know what you're writing about. Be confident. Be an authority.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.