[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he the smartest man in history?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1447920788569.png (120 KB, 800x509) Image search: [Google]
1447920788569.png
120 KB, 800x509
Was he the smartest man in history?
>>
>>8185386
Me.
>>
>>8185386
Since when does /lit/ listen to brown people?
>>
nah, that's me
>>
give an idea of what smart means to you
>>
Why is lit so obsessed with Stirner
>>
>>8185731
>edgy, irrefutable philosophy
>those funny drawings by Engels
>the word "spook"
>the fact that he made every ideologue throughout history shit their pants and essentially give him the silent treatment, only privately admitting to friends that they have read him

Perfect alchemy for a meme.
>>
>>8185884
>the fact that he made every ideologue throughout history shit their pants and essentially give him the silent treatment, only privately admitting to friends that they have read him

That's never happened, and this sentence doesn't make any sort of sense. It's not coherent.
>>
>>8185899
Yes it did. Read LSR, you pleb.
>>
>>8185386
It doesn't take the world's smartest man to have the political ideology of an obstinate child, and claim its philosophy. Anyone here can do that just well as equal as Stirner had.
>>
>>8185904
Read the sentence again, see where the problem is. Don't give up, see where the problem is.
>>
>>8185899
>>8185908
>>8185913
Stop spamming posts you autistic tripfag shitstain
>>
>>8185928
Stop spamming posts you autistic anonymous shitstain
>>
>>8185731
Because he wrote a cohesive work on anarchism that's pretty solid.
>>
>>8185899
>>8185908
>>8185913
>>8185933
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>8185969
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to be using anonymous when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using anonymous when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting anonymously when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post with a trip code, unless your anonymity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the trip code image-board culture!
>>
>>8185978
xD
>>
>>8185982
DX
>>
>>8185988
-_-
>>
>>8185992
hey babe
>>
File: 1459300412964-4.jpg (188 KB, 1200x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459300412964-4.jpg
188 KB, 1200x1080
No, he got BTFO by Karl Schmidt who later turned into a filthy materialist.
>>
>>8185969
Nice spooks.
>>
>>8185437
newfag detected.
>>
>>8186284
Wronk
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.