[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I asked the guys on /x/ was wondering if anyone could help me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: libary.jpg (15 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
libary.jpg
15 KB, 299x168
I asked the guys on /x/ was wondering if anyone could help me out here, I'm basically trying to expand my library on the topics of demonology, hell, primordial gods magic, spirituality, etc. basically any any esoteric topics I can get my hands on. not exactly a beginner but could benefit for beginner books. any
>>
https://nephilimpress.com
^good cheap books on darker occult subjects

maybe try scarletimprint as well, generally high quality writings altho kinda espensive if you buy the "talismanic" editions
>>
more specific recommendations in case the websites wasn't quite up your alley

>demonology
the infernal dictionary might be good for you. also look up the goetia to see if it interests.
>hell
dante's inferno?
>primordial gods
joseph campbell's masks of god series?
>magic
crowley, waite, mathers, regardie, spare, chumbley, levi, agrippa, etc.
>spirituality
upanishads, dhamapada, baghavad gita, pali canon, yoga sutras, mahayana sutras, gnostic gospels, normal gospels, rumi, hafez, alan watts, etc.
>>
>>8184978
>>8184978
how about a place i can track these books down?
>>
>>8184988
amazon.com (or abebooks if you're cheap like me)
>>
>>8185002
thanks, if you feel like tossing me any other titles or suggestions, id really appreciate it
>>
>>8185013
hmm... forgot about daoism. i guess i'd add the daodejing and zhuangzi to the list... lots of good christian mysticism out there too. eckhart, pseudo-dionysius, marguerite porete, st. john of the cross. idk if you're into that tho. maybe read manly p hall's secret teachings of all ages or colin wilson's the occult for a summary / overview. maybe read some psychology like wilhelm reich and jung and freud and lacan. william james's the varieties of religious experience might be a good addition as well. and don't forget to read mircea eliade for more religious studies in general.
>>
also idk if you've seen this b4 on /x/ but you can download a lot of these kinds of books for free. here's a link:

https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
>>
>>8184900
this thread, good grief
woooo so dark and edgy
>>
None of that shit is real.
If you really want something, get into the theology of various actual religions, not whatever the fuck demonology is dude.
>>
>>8185482
http://www.newadvent.org/summa/1114.htm
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.