[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rate my bookshelf. am I on the path to being a true patrician?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 20160619_185757-1.jpg (4 MB, 1587x3150) Image search: [Google]
20160619_185757-1.jpg
4 MB, 1587x3150
rate my bookshelf. am I on the path to being a true patrician?
>>
>2000 + 20 - 4
>not owning a kindle

luddite/10
>>
>>8183340
>patrician
>all those sci-fi books

yeah.. more like man child. should just get yourself a kindle and download 100000000 of books for free.
>>
Jesus christ how long is battlefield earth?
>>
you're not on the path, you are already a true patrician

>>8183370
>>>/reddit/ faggot
>>
>>8183376
800ish pages. It was good but I liked dianetics better.
>>
>>8183340
hows that The Diamond Age book?
>>
You're reading what you enjoy instead of pretending to like a bunch of dull 'classics' for /lit/ credit. You're already the most patrician on this board.
>>
>>8183418
shit
>>
>>8183340

clearly bait.
>>
>>8183423

>mfw my dad tried to make me read plato and monte cristo

I literally told him dad your'e a literature snob, this is why we're not close and handed him a copy of house of leaves and game of thrones.
>>
>>8184739
how is this bait that is one of my book shelves
>>
>>8184767

this is what's behind those books
>>
>>8183340
Guessing your an obnoxious fat person. You think to yourself, "I'm quiet; I'm an individual," but you're really just the asshole everyone hates at work.
>>
>>8183340
dragonbone chair is god tier

i hear tad williams is releasing another book in that series this year, the first in like 30 years
>>
>Hyperion

Did you enjoy it, anon?
>>
>>8186218
no it fucking sucked. the shrike is a faggot. it was boring as fuck and the ending was totally shit. I will not read the second one to see what happens.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.