[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Let's write a story together. Continue from the previous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: OPA.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
OPA.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
ITT: Let's write a story together. Continue from the previous poster. Use no more than three sentences. No responding to yourself. No comma splices allowed, but sentence fragments are okay. Change of POV is acceptable. I'll begin:

I had finally managed to get Carl, Carla and Carlos together in the same room. It was my birthday. I could hear the drunken banter of the other party guests through the door.
>>
>>8180929
The shrill and bassy voices fell in volumes and the crashing spiels came together in bits. I knew there was something being said next door.
>>
The voices started to vanish,all light escaped the room as the demonic voices screamed in my head.The last thing i saw before passing out was the bloody chainsaw that killed Carl.Carla and Carlos.
>>
I liked dicks. Everyday I would go to the nearest gay bar and get ass fucked. Then I got killed.
>>
Then Max whispered inside Friederich's ears: "Morals ain't shit but spooks and tricks"
>>
I remembered that chainsaw. In fact, it was the very chainsaw that inspired Jorge Xanthopoulos, a character in an underground postmodern novelle I'm writing, to eat his sofa.
>>
File: pepe card.jpg (46 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
pepe card.jpg
46 KB, 600x450
He sat back in the rocking chair, moving slowly.
"I wonder if anyone still remembers yu-gi-oh cards", he said in a low whisper.
>>
Just then, a bumblebee spiraled out of his mouth. It seemed to whisper something into his ear as it flew past and out of the window
>>
When you wet the bed first it is warm then it gets cold. His mother put on the oilsheet. That had the queer smell.

His mother had a nicer smell than his father. She played on the piano the sailor's hornpipe for him to dance. He danced
>>
Bill Wilson stood and watched as the distant Jeep trundled across the muddy terrain of the Scottish highlands. Clad in beige cargo pants, a baby blue polo and a CIA issue bomber jacket, he took a stance of power as he hooked his thumbs into the belt around his waist.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.