[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw they destroyed the texts of socrates. Fucking people never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 134393181818.jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
134393181818.jpg
23 KB, 640x480
Tfw they destroyed the texts of socrates. Fucking people never change. I am at a cottage right now, listening to audiobooks about socrates. I woke up last night an hour into sleep to the sound of people talking right outside my window. I endured it for an hour or two, trying to sleep, until I evenyually screamed at the people to shut the fuck up because I can't sleep, from my window. I was so angry, I laid awake for a couple hours more, then slept for about an hour before the sunrise woke me up. That has nothing to do with socrates, but I am sitting on my ass on my phone thinking about how much I despise people. Socrates. They killed him because he spoke up, they're savages. People haven't evolved. There's still people who's lives are so inspid, I hear their inane chatter for hours on end. I feel sickly and tired and it's very cold in this cottage, I neglected to even bring a coat, just my phone and extra clothes.
>>
how were people talking outside if you live in a cottage. aren't cottages in rural areas.
>>
>>8180872
No, this is a place on the coast filled with tiny cottages, next to a small neighborhood. It's a collectively owned part of my family.
>>
Sounds like your house is going to get egged tonight.

t. the unwashed masses
>>
File: 1466033309013.jpg (34 KB, 670x447) Image search: [Google]
1466033309013.jpg
34 KB, 670x447
>>8180889
>>
File: 1446980757138.gif (89 KB, 234x416) Image search: [Google]
1446980757138.gif
89 KB, 234x416
>>8180861
cool
>>
File: 1466107533342.gif (77 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
1466107533342.gif
77 KB, 333x500
>>8180861
>pic related
You're no different, you fucking pleb.
You're just on the losing side at the moment.
>>8180889
kek
>>
Governing political concerns and the ignorant demoniac masses will always be a feature of human life. Live your karma (works) as correctly as possible to navigate to superior, more blessed environs internally and externally.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.