[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i know if my thoughts are stupid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1465158312609.jpg (74 KB, 599x563) Image search: [Google]
1465158312609.jpg
74 KB, 599x563
how do i know if my thoughts are stupid?
>>
>>8179038
They are
>>
>>8179038
share them with some people, but maybe someone besides /lit/. We have enough shit posting.
>>
>>8179038
post them on 4chan
>>
>>8179046
but what if the people i'm sharing them with are stupid?
>>
Hegel already thought of everything. Read Hegel and you're golden
>>
Here's a good plan... I used it myself.
Step 1. Find your nearest MENSA chapter.
Step 2. Discover when they meet.
Step 3. Wait outside the building when they have congregate.
Step 4. As they leave, accost a departing genius with your wisdom and wit.
Step 5. If the genius is AGGRIEVED, move on to phase 2.
Step5b. If the genius seems PLEASED, congratulations... you are smart...
>>
File: 1436744223372.png (503 KB, 750x545) Image search: [Google]
1436744223372.png
503 KB, 750x545
>>8179051
then give them the dick
>>
>>8179061
It was only two or three things right?
>>
>>8179038
Talk with as many people you can, the broader the audience, the better the chance of figuring out you're stupid.
There isn't a genius unto himself, everyone's intellect is the product of the others it lives by. Man is a social creature, isolate him from other men and he'll go mad, no man is an island, entire of itself.
>>
>>8179085
It wasnt a mocking voice, it was a loving voice I got from fucking smoking weed. Things got carried away and I got lost in my head and forgot it.
>>
File: u.g.k..jpg (18 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
u.g.k..jpg
18 KB, 500x442
>>8179038
all thoughts are
>>
i'm gonna bump this and no one can stop me!
>>
>>8179155
“Nature is busy creating absolutely unique individuals, whereas culture has invented a single mold to which all must conform. It is grotesque. ” - u. g. k.
>>
>>8179038
They are
>>
>>8179038
If you're still breathing your thoughts are indeed stupid, 20 years after your last breath people will see them as either crazy or a little less stupid. In 100 years people won't give a shit who you are or they'll declare you a genius, time is the only thing that can really decide.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.