[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1457617281687.jpg (761 KB, 5376x3024) Image search: [Google]
1457617281687.jpg
761 KB, 5376x3024
LOL
>>
>>8175798
>Ayn Rand
>Intellectual
Ya gotta love it
>>
>>8175798
"Guys, I'm going to totally move this Ayn Rand book to the SF/F section and take a picture of it! I'll put it on 4chan and get cool kid points for sure!"
>>
>>8177442
>knowing who Ayn Rand is gets you "cool kid points"
>>
>>8177508
>My literary mentor was this guy called Big Phil
>He was 35 but still in high school
>Flunked the exams every year, even though he could speak 13 languages
>Said it was funnier that way
>Always making me do these weird dares and tasks
>To prove I'm cool and sophisticated
>One time he had me dress up as a banana and quote lewd Pynchon passages in public for 29 hours
>Would randomly quote people at me and if I didn't know them
>He'd beat me up and do humiliate stuff to me like fill my pants with ladybugs
>Soon I'd read everything on Bloom's big list but it wasn't enough
>Phil was always ahead of me
>I idolized and feared him
>This was one of my desperate attempts to make him smile, and you're taking the piss out of it
>I guess I'll never be cool
>>
>>8175798
>Scinece Fiction/Fantasy
>not the trash can
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.