[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I read it for the themes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: books.02.jpg (55 KB, 300x453) Image search: [Google]
books.02.jpg
55 KB, 300x453
I read it for the themes.
>>
I'm about to read it for fun. Read Angels & Demons a few weeks ago. Liked it.
>>
Hey!

If you enjoyed that, try out Dostojevsky, he has really good themes.
>>
There's something ironic about read and read being two different words. Both of which are separate from reed and red but unlike these two, the act of utilizing one or the other requires participation of the word itself in order to understand the context.
>>
To be fair, while Dan's a shit writer, respect to him for donating 300k to the Ritman Library so they can digitise. There's some rare books in that collection and we won't have to go to Amsterdam to read them now.
>>
>>8175555
Angels and Demons is a fun ride through the shadier side of Catholicism, which certainly exists.

Is it well written? No. Is the internal plot sound? Not really. Is it fun and can it lead you to research other topics more deeply? Yes.
>>
File: WoT01_TheEyeOfTheWorld.jpg (56 KB, 309x475) Image search: [Google]
WoT01_TheEyeOfTheWorld.jpg
56 KB, 309x475
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.