[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where to start with Hannah Arendt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Where to start with Hannah Arendt?
>>
The introduction and first chapters of Between Past and Future.
>>
>>8174248
>reading female """""""""philosophers""""""""""

You are an intellectual insect
>>
>>8174248
The Human Condition.
>>
You don't because she was a stupid dike.
>>
>>8174469
maybe bi, definitely not a dyke.
>>
>>8174248

She's jewish I'd be careful if I was you.
>>
>>8174280
I agree whole-heartedly with this post, as I am a Schopenhauer scholar (I wrote my PhD thesis on his famous book "On Women") I know that the fairer sex is inherently inferior and incapable of the complexity of thought held solely by males. As is demonstrated in this post, men posses the innate ability to make stunning critiques of entire groups of people in mere sentence fragments. Women, on the other hand, require an entire cannon of feminist "theory" in order to make an oh-so-feeble attempt at proving their equality to men. Who would read a book (by a woman especially) when posts on /lit/ tell me everything I need to know?
>>
>>8174248
human condition
>>
>>8174749
>>8174248
This guy has the right idea. Arendt was mercurial and often self contradictory, but Human Condition is possibly the most cohesive summary of her political philosophy, and why it's important to start with the Greeks
>>
>>8174280
>>8174469
>>8174505
>>8174472
lmfao

>>8174545
>I agree whole-heartedly with this post, as I am a Schopenhauer scholar
>>
The Prodigal Son Brings Death
>>
>>8174545

fucking kek
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.