[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did I get the best possible poetry compilations? I got the norton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
did I get the best possible poetry compilations? I got the norton anthology of poetry and the norton anthology of modern poetry, as well as "poems for the millennium" volumes 1-3. It's like, I wanna find new poetry, but I'm also hoping that there's gonna be some cool badass poetry in here besides just some boring shit that talks about god and love and shit. I have high hopes for the norton modern and volumes 1-3 of the poems for the millennium (especially the dadaist part). There isn't like, some ultra badass compilation of poetry that I could have gotten right? I'm a fudge packin crack smokin satan worshippin motherfucker okay I don't really smoke crack or worship satan or fuck my mom but I am like really outside of the norm xD You don't know me shut up!!! SHUT UP!!! I SAID SHUT UP YOU BITCH!!! WOOOOAAAAAAA!!! HUH HUH HUH HUH UH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH WOOOOOOOAAAAAAA
>>
Just listen to trap rap
>>
>>8171953
You probably won't even read 90% of the poems you just bought.
>>
>>8172665
Probably not, but I will read the ones that I find most interesting, and sample a little of each author, as I was doing this morning. I gotta say, the old stuff in the norton anthology of poetry is really fucking difficult to understand. Hopefully the newer poetry will be less epically vague and I can get some sort of sense of what I'm reading from it.
>>
>>8172893
>Hopefully the newer poetry will be less epically vague and I can get some sort of sense of what I'm reading from it.
I think you will find the opposite of this is true
>>
>>8172898
Whatever dude I'm gonna be reading poetry and you're not so go poop your pants.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.