[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were people really this slutty back in the 50s?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 191px-Vbytrp.jpg (16 KB, 191x274) Image search: [Google]
191px-Vbytrp.jpg
16 KB, 191x274
Were people really this slutty back in the 50s?
>>
>>8168749
redpilled guy here.

Actually the 50s were Utopia of conservatism and American dream. Everyone were happy and there was no degeneracy and women were at home where they belong in the kitchen, pic related
>>
>>8168761
>deus vult !
>>
>>8168767
remember to praise Lord KEK's meme magic!
>>
>>8168749
Yes, they just didn't talk about it.
>>
>>8168749
Turns out people have been having sex and extramarital relationships for the past couple thousand years.
>>
>>8168761
This joke isn't funny anymore

>but it's not a joke!
Oh, too bad for you then
>>
File: 1950s1[1].jpg (45 KB, 300x395) Image search: [Google]
1950s1[1].jpg
45 KB, 300x395
>>8168783
>"this is so offensive as a beta nu-male cuck! Women should be respected much more. they were so miserable back then, I swear!"

t. Carl the cuckold
>>
>>8168798
>>8168761
>belong in the kitchen
Hahaha! Now tell us a Chuck Norris joke! You're vintage Reddit :^) Upboated!
>>
>>8168798
I knew an "alpha" who was stuck in the 50s once. His wife left him and he proceeded to fall apart because he couldn't take care of himself. Literally hired a maid because he couldn't figure out how to wash his clothes.
>>
>>8168798
>this guy
>>
Must have been nice knowing your wife tended to you when you came home from fiscally supporting her ass. Those damn kids too.
>>
rachel is my waifu tbfh
>>
>>8168862
I knew a "cuckold" who was stuck in the 10s once. His girlfriend slept with his friends and he proceeded to fall apart because he couldn't take care of her sexually. Literally hired a bull because he couldn't figure out how to please her vagina
>>
>>8168761
DEUS VULT MAGA MAGA
>>
>>8169981
>tfw I thought at first you meant the 1910s
>tfw realizing 1995 was 45 years ago
>>
>>8171077
>1995 was 45 years ago
kek
>>
>>8168798
Not an argument
>>
>>8168749
since the beginning of human existence
>>
Pynchons my fav writer for sure because my fav thing in books is goofs, gags, jokes and rambunctious behavior, and his books are full to the brim of it. Every novel is like one of those novelty snake cans, you open the book & POP you get a face fulla snakes and you fall back cackling. The mad mind, the crack genius, to do it! and then you think hmmm whats he gonna do next, this trickster, and you pick the book back up and BZZZZZZZZZZ you get a shock and Hahahahahah you've been pranked again by the old pynchmeister, that card. "Did that Pynch?" he says, laughing yukyukyukyuk. Watch him as he shoves a pair of plastic buck teeth right up into his mouth and displays em for you- left, right, center- "you like dese? Do i look handsome???" Pulls out a mirror. "Ah!" Hand to naughty mouth. And you're on your ass again laughing as he snaps his suspenders, exits stage right, and appears again hauling a huge golden gong.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.