[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Come on dude!!! one more book and ur set!! Havent you heard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: fat-man-reading-a-book[1].jpg (296 KB, 607x640) Image search: [Google]
fat-man-reading-a-book[1].jpg
296 KB, 607x640
"Come on dude!!! one more book and ur set!! Havent you heard the big news? Tiffany is a sapiosexual... she loves you're kind :)"
>>
What?
>>
>>8168133
this is a women/SJW/facebook normies hate thread
>>
>sapiosexual
Just say you like smart people
>pansexual
Just say you have no preference
>queer
Just dress how you want. It's not the Victorian era. You can wear jeans now regardless of gender.
All these needless fucking terms and yet we still only have one word for love. Smh tbqhwy family.
>>
>>8168140
Three boogeymen.

/r9K/ needs to leave.
>>
>>8168147
Women can wear pants, but I go out in a cocktail dress and people call me a fag????? Guess what? Sexism still exists.......... Just not against women anymore..........
>>
>>8168140
That's a bit pathetic.
But what does he mean "one more book and ur set"?
>>
>>8168150
this. men are being oppressed these days.
>>
Why do ugly people exist?
>>
being smart doesnt make you attractive

remember that next time you like a facebook status about "sapiosexuality" in the hopes of her seeing infinite jest in your "favourite books" section
>>
>>8168166
>tfw betas will never convince the objects of their pathetic, drooling infatuation that they're attractive because of their hobbies, but I could make those women feign interest in those same hobbies because I'm attractive

Feels fucking fantastic, honestly.
>>
>>8168129
Did anybody else see Adam Sandler at first?
>>
>>8168192
You feel fantastic for thinking you've swayed the whims of vapid, bland girls who probably still think you're annoying? Setting the bar kind of low, aren't you?
>>
>>8168392
they are all vapid and bland little dude

the sooner you realize it, the better
>>
>>8168150
>that many ellipses

you deserve it, fag
>>
>>8168392
>Ugly and Mad About It: The Post
>>
File: Baldwin15.jpg (15 KB, 250x278) Image search: [Google]
Baldwin15.jpg
15 KB, 250x278
>mfw women
>>
>>8168392
>vapid, bland girls
as opposed to?
>>
>>8168386
Yes. The Sandman got fat.
>>
>>8168166
No, being smart alone doesn't make you attractive. But being smart and ambitious could well make you successful. And being successful makes you attractive

Look at Salman Rushdie. He looks like Arab Frank Reynolds but he bangs the hottest women on the planet
>>
>>8168150
>>8168152
W E W L A D S
>>
>>8168414
>he thinks that having a pradeep 6/10 wife makes up for you being an ugly fuck and her thinking about fucking brad pitt while you tickle her with your pecker

he'll always be that ugly guy that fucked that girl

lol
>>
>>8168166
Oh god did someone never do a leg day. He didn't skip it as skipping involves using your legs :^)
>>
>>8168152
nice meme
>>
>>8168192
You feel fantastic because you can tell lies on the internet?
>>
>>8168129

It's filthy millennial speak to try and make them seem more quirky when they are incredibly boring.
>>
File: 1459642498258_r9k.png (612 KB, 610x609) Image search: [Google]
1459642498258_r9k.png
612 KB, 610x609
>>8168149
Literally all three exist and are shit.
>>>/out/
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.