[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
E-books are the biggest scam in the entire /lit/ related Industry.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 10004293482341.jpg (85 KB, 600x636) Image search: [Google]
10004293482341.jpg
85 KB, 600x636
E-books are the biggest scam in the entire /lit/ related Industry.

The DRM policies in place are among the most retarded shit I've ever seen.

What's the point of the e-format if I can't even buy e-books from another country?
There are publishers right now who have abandoned entire franchises, and others who don't even sell e-books, that own the rights of a certain author.
So they basically, don't only not have the product available, but they also don't let the costumer get it in another market. This is unprecedented, even Video games and Music don't do this shit.
To bad some authors have to suffer from this lack of respect.

I encourage you all to pirate every e-books (implying that's not the only option in this case)
>>
>>8166727
>buying ebooks

In the last few days ive seen several seemingly legitimate posts regarding problems with kobo marketplace and amazon, and complaining about regional publishing. Where the fuck are you people coming from. I've never seen any threads about purchasing ebooks in the last few years.
>>
>>8166727
is that neil young?
>>
>>8166776
clearly
i wanna suck his cock desu
>>
File: image.png (15 KB, 125x150) Image search: [Google]
image.png
15 KB, 125x150
>>8166776
He doesn't look very young to me.
>>
e-books are just about the easiest things to steal in this world
>>
Can't you just download them from the internet?
>>
>>8166727
Videogames do have regional restrictions. Same with blue ray and dvd.
>>
>>8166796
>sucking old man cock
>>
>>8166727
>Buying ebooks
Are you retarded? That's the whole reason to get an ebook, its free.
>>
>>8166776
neil old lamo
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.