[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What other /lit/ related websites do you read/browse? Do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: slavoj-zizek-1413251051863.jpg (33 KB, 670x447) Image search: [Google]
slavoj-zizek-1413251051863.jpg
33 KB, 670x447
What other /lit/ related websites do you read/browse? Do you subscribe to any magazines?
>>
reddit.com/r/hugeboobshardcore
or
bigboobsfilm.com

both excellent
>>
lacan.com
>>
how many unread emails do you think zizek has in his university inbox
?
>>
None. For literature I browse only /lit/, and then about 66% of why I browse /lit/ is for the memes and comfort.
>>
>>8166295

It's like zizek is posting for his Senate picture.
>>
Not a single worthwhile reply.
>>
I didn't know zizek was capable of smiling.
>>
>>8166295
I don't subscribe to any literature magazines, only October which is art, but I occasionally look through Paris Review and I enjoy their interviews.

>>8166415
>66% of why I browse /lit/ is for the memes and comfort.
>not 99%
>>
>>8166295
>you will never throw paper at zizek to annoy him in a lecture and smile affably back at his bearded disappointment
>>
>>8166295
NYRB, Lapham's Quarterly, Vanity Fair, Longreads, London Review of Books, New York Times Books, The New Yorker Books and Fiction.

A great deal of it is worthless, but when you are a male reader such is life
>>
Aaaaaarg
>>
>>8166295
That picture looks like a still from a TV ad for the Bologna Retirement Village.

>*berg violin concerto plays and EGS logo appears*
>[voiceover]: *sniiiiff* shit my god we are recording why didn't you tell me you motherfucker my god I am going to call podemos and have them put you in gulag *much laughing* fuck ok now we do some serious work ok
>*sharp axial cut from opening aerial shots stolen from a timeshare presentation - badiou is wandering around an orchard, confused*
>[voiceover]: *laughing* you see how we have much fun at bologna retirement village you know with our kurosawa references and so on *sniiiiif* ah ok here we see my good friend but theoretical enemy *laughing* my god what an idiot still looking for his natural multiples my god you should have seen him play chess with sam harris
>*fade to kristeva and judith butler laughing in rocking chairs before a fireplace*
>[voiceover]: my god look at julia she is a mess since chomsky died *clapping* now ok enough ok I have much respect for chomsky- my god what is this judith is holding a dildo *much laughing* we can show this? my god ok fucking degenerates I have a good joke here about object relations theory but they won't let me read it
>*overlaid with slow motion montage of nick land and terry eagleton wearing tweed jackets and playing badmington, intercut with habermas smiling as he receives a back massage*
>[voiceover]: eisenstein too my god you see we have everything *bell rings* my god why didn't you tell me the time *chair squeaking* will self is arriving I must prepare for his analysis and so on *door slamming*
>*"fin"*
>>
>unironically listening to crypto-habermas
>>
http://www.reddit.com/r/books
>>
File: 1450358441324.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1450358441324.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>8166761

>badiou is wandering around an orchard, confused
>>
>>8166761
kkkek
>>
>>8166761
3/10
god knows you tried but it's just not that funny.
>>
>>8166838
4/10 someone will eventually reply
>>
I subscribe the Lapham's Quarterly, NYT and New Yorker digital subscriptions, and I also read the NYRB online.
>>
>>8166761
kek'd at first but it become stale later on
>>
>>8166761
kek ;)
>>
I subscribe to Granta
>>
>>8166362
That's interesting and I found some fun stuff, but the page is completely chaotic. What to read there, exactly?
>>
File: bsp.jpg (23 KB, 600x584) Image search: [Google]
bsp.jpg
23 KB, 600x584
>>8166364
6 million
>>
>>8166761
good idea and effort but ultimately forgettable
keep trying tho
>>
>>8166295
i subscribe to adbusters and strikemag
>>
>>8166295
I have a subscription to Boulevard right now, but that's because you get one when you submit to their new writer's contest. Otherwise I just read through the journals I pick up at AWP each year because $200+ worth of free journals lasts a long time.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.