[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Books that reinforce my preconceived view that Marxists and Leftists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: OHSHI_.png (31 KB, 592x198) Image search: [Google]
OHSHI_.png
31 KB, 592x198
Books that reinforce my preconceived view that Marxists and Leftists are disgenic-policy inducing vermin that need to be wiped of the face of the earth. Or just basic books on egoism, libertarianism and all such unspooked philosophy. Thanks : 7)

Bonus points for the ladies of /lit/ if they do not bring the genitalia into this discussion, ok, honey?- Edition
>>
>libertarianism
>unspooked
Haha holy shit, have the Americans gotten up already?
>>
>>8166208
/thread
>>
File: Marcuse.jpg (17 KB, 200x249) Image search: [Google]
Marcuse.jpg
17 KB, 200x249
>>8166200
Discipline and Punish (Michel Foucault)
Anti-Oedipus (Deleuze and Guattari)
Dissemination (Jacques Derrida)
Being and Event (Alain Badiou)
The Conquest of Bread (Peter Kropotkin)
One-Dimensional Man (Herbert Marcuse)
The General Idea of the Revolution in the Nineteenth Century (Pierre-Joseph Proudhon) On the History of the Spanish Revolution of 1931 (Nestor Makhno)
A Vindication of the Rights of Woman (Mary Wollstonecraft)

These books will all validate your viewpoints.
>>
File: 5aYK4ky.png (777 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
5aYK4ky.png
777 KB, 1366x768
>>8166225
No cheating, please.
>>
>>8166328
The Second Sex (Simone de Beauvoir)
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.