[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you say this book is even worth reading? Just thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 662.jpg (185 KB, 299x475) Image search: [Google]
662.jpg
185 KB, 299x475
Would you say this book is even worth reading?

Just thinking about the supposed content of this book paired with the size is already giving me a migraine. I mean I don't hate capitalism by any means but I fail to see what you would get out of a 1000 page story that's supposed to keep reminding you about how great it is.
>>
File: 1465655342931.jpg (6 KB, 241x255) Image search: [Google]
1465655342931.jpg
6 KB, 241x255
>>8165451
>Would you say this book is even worth reading?
no
>>
>>8165451
It's dogshit
>>
>>8165451
Francisco has some of the funniest lines I've ever read.
The book seems way shorter than it is, and this is totally one that you can unabashedly audiobook instead of reading.
>>
You should probably read any book people desperately don't want you to read.
>>
>>8165537
>desperately
>>
>>8165451
It sounds like you're listening to people who haven't read it or understood it. AS is about capitalism as much as LOTR is about walking. It's just a means to an end.
>>
No. The story is pretty shit, and the entire speech is worthless philosophy. If it was edited down a few hundred pages it might be a fun schlock novel.
>>
I single copy of this book can replace toilet paper for two weeks if your shit is of normal rate and heft. I've tested it myself, perhaps you should too.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.