[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this accurate on stirner? My professor sent me this PDF on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: qwe.jpg (129 KB, 647x438) Image search: [Google]
qwe.jpg
129 KB, 647x438
Is this accurate on stirner?
My professor sent me this PDF on this unknown american philosophy and this part caught my eye that he mentioned max stirner
>>
>>8164436
He's only riffing off stirner. That's not much stirner content sans the quote
>>
>>8164436
Enjoying people and possessions when you don't indentify with them? Seems paradoxical
>>
>>8164436
this your "unknown american philosophy" is a shitty new age rendering of buddhism

you don't need to abandon your possessions, just pretend that they don't matter while you are enjoying them :^)

i also snorted at that line how
>Esoteric knowledge clears up every confusion created by lack of understanding.
>>
>>8164436
>The vast majority of men and women in the world do not understand, but assume that they do.
You'd have to be both philosophically illiterate and a retard to think whoever wrote this text could possibly have anything to say, and to keep reading past the first sentence.
>>
>>8164456
>>8164461
>>8164467
>>8164481
Appreciate the honest answers. wasn't sure if this was good or not. taking a summer class in philosophy
>>
File: 1354816835432.jpg (87 KB, 420x358) Image search: [Google]
1354816835432.jpg
87 KB, 420x358
>relatively unknown German thinker, Max Stirner
>>
>>8165191
He's not very well known beyond the memeosphere
>>
>>8164467
This.
Made my brain sick.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.