[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Skinny girl and the Fat girl We can play Supermon withal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: shakespeare tom.jpg (31 KB, 450x800) Image search: [Google]
shakespeare tom.jpg
31 KB, 450x800
The Skinny girl and the Fat girl

We can play Supermon withal names
Supper excuse
Bead routine vyes season
90 day wonders
Believing we had to love you
Pierian, slow motion jargon void real interest in touching zeke, catsup
We wouldn't throw her outta bed for crackers.
>>
poem i'm into, title needs work
>>
>>8161725
suggestions?
>>
File: Igzz2.jpg (4 KB, 70x147) Image search: [Google]
Igzz2.jpg
4 KB, 70x147
Xenagogue

Meant the indication
Sliver Plume (possible car accidents)
Moist Net,
Trying to count the trees, the mountains, the white onyx step stones, the graves, the trash
Know to not try
Shave the back of your neck to impress yourself
Oh! Sloppy handwriting; practice in correspondence to pretty inmates (reference inmate numbers here)
The men whom paved the tunnels
They call us their names, and think proud.
>>
>>8161756
Couldn't say, but ideally something that either matches or compliments the rhythm and diction of the poem a more. "The Skinny Girl and The Fat Girl" is too long and too fully coherent.

>>8161793
hate it
>>
>>8161803
Always felt a title should say everything about a poem in a sentence or so - howbeit, I know where you're coming from.

As if to give everything away instantly - what's the worth of the other context?

basically, a bonus! (if at all pulling interest)
>>
>>8161793
>>8161803
hate it as in?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.