[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Philosophy on Lucid Dreaming/D.M.T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (32 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
32 KB, 275x183
So I' m really intrigued to find out if anyone out there has entered the void or "another dimension" while undertaking recreational drug use or meditation... I have this theory that Psychedelics are able to alter our perception and cause us to see things that aren't or possibly are there. I have also asked a few people who practice meditation and rituals about this and every persons reaction is different.
I also believe that we are able to look into/control our being in these realms through our production of D.M.T (be it natural or not) and also through our R.E.M cycles although for many people they consider it to be Lucid Dreaming or Astral Projection.
Any thoughts on these theories?
>>
>>8160778
D R U G G I E S
http://www.dharmaoverground.org/discussion/-/message_boards/message/5731034

http://www.dharmaoverground.org/discussion/-/message_boards/message/5373596
>>
>>8160778
DUDE
>>
>cause us to see things that aren't or possibly are there.

Illusion (not to say that illusion isn't visible).
>>
>cause us to see things that aren't or possibly are there.

Illusion (not to say that illusion isn't visible).

>> but which reality is the illusion?
>>
>>8160798
All and None.
>>
>>8160778
psychedelics are fun but approach any intellectual or personal epiphanies with some skepticism

DMT might tell you something about who you are, and your sense of self. but its not magic or other dimensions. its just chemicals swirling around in your brain.

its better to read actual philosophy then bullshit mysticism if you want to prepare for such an experience. in particular, stuff about the self and how you interact with the world.
>>
>>8160778
Get the fuck out, lucid dreaming has nothing to do with "astral projection" and certainily nothing to do with DMT.
FYI your OP is so maladroit it reads like bad satire.
>>
>> 8160875
that's exactly what it is dude, well done thanks for playing
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.