[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just look how fuck able Sylvia Plath was.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: sylvia-plath-1.jpg (92 KB, 1019x1467) Image search: [Google]
sylvia-plath-1.jpg
92 KB, 1019x1467
Just look how fuck able Sylvia Plath was.
>>
How do you judge someone's fuck ability just from one possibly fleeting facial expression?
>>
Unfuckable unreachable sellout, really, davejohnmcplatEH.
>>
>>8157366
What, do you like like girls for their personality and shit?

That's fuckin gay.
>>
Fucking autocorrect.
>>
>>8157368
I don't see how that relates to the question. How do you assess how well she is able to fuck? Is it the technicolor?
>>
I really love my women unconscious with their heads in the oven
>>
>>8157382
because they cannot refuse you while being that way? (:
>>
>>8157365
She looks fuckin baked.
>>
>>8157365
I'd put my head in her oven if you catch my drift
>>
>>8157365
I'd put my dick in her vagina if you know what i mean
>>
>>8157373
when it comes to the question of fuckability its only about the color
so, yeah
>>
>>8157387
EBIN TAKEDOWN #GO GRRRRRRL
Xd
>>
She was fucking nuts, so her pussy game was probably amazing. Quite the shame i never met her, seduced her, and told her that everything was going to be okay while biting her ears with my lips.

Why did she have to die, /lit/?
>>
>>8157365
>fuck able
>" "
>>
File: slightly_smug.jpg (28 KB, 480x484) Image search: [Google]
slightly_smug.jpg
28 KB, 480x484
>>8157390
Underrated
>>
>>8157498
> biting
> with my lips

wut
>>
File: tumblr_mux3k8ynCl1qadfqfo1_250.jpg (60 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mux3k8ynCl1qadfqfo1_250.jpg
60 KB, 250x242
>>8157365
Never stick your dick in crazy. If you read the Bell Jar you should know that all she really wanted to do was fuck her father in an alternate dimension where he was a blue collar worker.

tee-hee
>>
>>8157932
>Never stick your dick in crazy.
came here to say this
>>
>>8157390
top kek
>>
>>8157912
>Virgin
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.