[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you feel that John Green and his ilk are actually detrimental
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: fucking retard.jpg (46 KB, 320x321) Image search: [Google]
fucking retard.jpg
46 KB, 320x321
Do you feel that John Green and his ilk are actually detrimental to literature in the large sense, or is your hatred for him out of a simple sense of disdain for his style of writing?
>>
>>8156915
I know nothing about him except seeing numerous threads on here from the same deranged moron who obsesses over him.

Who cares, honestly
>>
File: gKwuolt.jpg (719 KB, 1958x2937) Image search: [Google]
gKwuolt.jpg
719 KB, 1958x2937
>>8156920
If you can't handle the heat get the fuck out of the kitchen friendo
>>
>>8156933
>being emotionally invested in John Green

Time to end it, lad
>>
>>8156920
Are you the deranged moron
Or are you just an average everyday faggot
>>
Detrimental. Being emotionally suckled by his simple, unchallenging, similar narratives injures one's intellectual sensibilities.
>>
>>8157196
piece of shit
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.