[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this accurate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1465743479664.jpg (116 KB, 1500x300) Image search: [Google]
1465743479664.jpg
116 KB, 1500x300
Is this accurate?
>>
>>8156594
are you a raging homo?
>>
>>8156594
> Pop trash being compared to a masterpiece
> Even considering video games to be comparable to any art
>>
>>8156594
kill yourself

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>8156609
>who
>are
>you
>quoting
>>
>>8156594
4/10, you'll get replies from retards like >>8156609
>>
>>8156594
>beach boys

Are you ducking kidding me? If anything they were the beginning of the end

Protip: we are at the end.
>>
>>8156615
>being this new
>>
They are all great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTsOTogMNeg
>>
>>8156666
that check deserves a better post
>>
>>8156594
None of those choices are correct.
>>
File: 2RIBxgy.gif (872 KB, 500x216) Image search: [Google]
2RIBxgy.gif
872 KB, 500x216
>>8156615
>>
Why does this exact thread, with the exact same choices, get posted every other fucking day
>>
>>8156977
Because OP's mom is too busy riding my dick to stop her son from being a faggot.
>>
Swap petshop boys for Bach's works for lute

Swap Ulysses for The Metamorphoses by Ovid

Swap Zelda for Morrowind
>>
More like

Sgt Pepper
Finnegin's Wake
Sopranos
Citizen Kane
Super Mario Bros 3
>>
>>8156594
I don't want to hurt your feelings, but you're kind of the biggest piece of shit I've ever been exposed to (whether or not you are a troll).

Your desperation smells like sadness.
>>
>>8157278
Replace Citizen Kane with Stalker and remove video games entirely.
>>
as standout works of art?
no
as memes?
no
>>
>>8157278
NO, ZELDA
>>
Citizen Kane is vapid, boring piece of shit movie with the single most retarded end-reveal in the history of cinematography. If you wanna get some oldie to score good boy points, atleast go with Casablanca or La Dolce Vita.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.