[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: frog_unicycle_lc.gif (13 KB, 120x150) Image search: [Google]
frog_unicycle_lc.gif
13 KB, 120x150
Can somebody post that Dostoyevsky flowchart that has all his books in a trash can? Saw it earlier and it made me kek but I can't seem to find it in the archives.

Oh, and so this isn't a complete waste of space this thread can be a QTDDTOT thread I guess.
>>
oh shit waddup
>>
uh uhhhh huh uhhhh uh uhhhu huhuhuhuhuhuhu
>>
File: 1414797713162.gif (2 MB, 297x229) Image search: [Google]
1414797713162.gif
2 MB, 297x229
what is the difference between ideology and hegemony?
>>
Does anyone just set aside like 3 months to read someones entire bibliography?
>>
>>8156937
are you kidding?
>>
>>8156955
no
>>
i accidentally wiped blood on the page of a library book what do
>>
>>8157041

cum on it, semen is great for removing blood
>>
>>8156937
>>8156965
an ideology isn't (necessarily) dominant
>>
>>8157041
mix water and salt and lightly dampen the book with the mixture. then let it sit for a few hours
>>
Where to start with philosophy of mathematics and logic? I was thinking Frege but not really sure.
>>
>>8156246
This is now a meme sociology thread. For starters, why are normie memes so unfunny and forced?
>>
File: 1409630808061.png (257 KB, 516x526) Image search: [Google]
1409630808061.png
257 KB, 516x526
Sorry guys, I didn't know this gif was a facebook meme. I just found it amusing so it won out over pic related, which was my second choice.
>>
nec you'rerself u meme-loving fuck
>>
>>8158627
awful meme
>>
>>8158088
Normies want to participate and reference memes as a way of low effort participation, but by definition are more likely to have an average ability to curate anything that could be considered humorous.

Their content survives on feeds because their normie friends will 'like' anything put in front of them, supporting the fellow normies they have chosen to identify with (which in turn supports themselves)

A normie meme does not need to be objectively good, it just needs to reference any common ground amongst normies so that other normies can write 'yaaaaaas' and 'GOAT' underneath it while snapping pictures of their face with a puppy filter to some other normies they want to bang.
>>
>>8159614
post and reference*
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.