[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what books should I read if I want to become a psychopath and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: s4207505.jpg (30 KB, 291x453) Image search: [Google]
s4207505.jpg
30 KB, 291x453
what books should I read if I want to become a psychopath and live life on ez mode?
>>
>>8155704

Studies have shown that heavy readers have increased empathy for others, so you shouldn't read anything. desu, 4chan will probably make you a psychopath faster than any book.
>>
>>8155704
>become a psychopath
>live life on ez mode

t. """""nEuRoTyPIcAl""""" GuY :dDDD
gon cut u up like a fish you fucking faggot
>>
>>8155766
what? I think there is a bit of misconception what a psychopath is. But they are highly successful because they lack shame, the capacity for negative self-perception, and yes consideration for the interests of others.
>>
>>8155791
that's narcissism, t. pleb dilettante psychology minor
>>
>>8155791
>there is a bit of misconception what a psychopath is
No you are confusing psycopathy with narcisism because of pop psychology telling you anyone with ambition is a psychopath
>>
>>8155799
Narcissists can experience negative self-perception. Look up NPD.
>>
>>8155799
no because a narcissist only cares about how they are perceived and are actually neurotic as hell. Just look at Elliot Rodger. All the psychopath cares about is "how do I get the most food with the least amount of compromise".
>>
>>8155815
>Narcissists can experience negative self-perception. Look up NPD.
How so? I don't think they can. Look up NPD.

>>8155818
>no because a narcissist only cares about how they are perceived and are actually neurotic as hell
Yes, but narcissists also usually make great effort to fit into the social role that they're given, so in business it makes sense that they would *emulate* a psychopath by behavior.
The narcissist's workplace persona is very often perceived by other people exactly how >>8155791 described, and branded a psychopath, but real psychopathy is much, much rarer than just narcissist people who are only percieved as such by shallow acquaintances.
>>
>>8155766
what's the deal with the "t." thing?
suddenly everyone's using this hot new meme and i think i missed the memo
>>
>>8155887
t. time trabeler :DDD
>>
>>8155904
WHAT DOES IT STAND FOR
>>
>>8155799
Psychopath is not an official medical term, the characteristics of psychopaths can be found in many mental disorders such as Anti-Social Personality disorder and Narcissistic Personality disorder
>>
>>8155908
terkku
>>
>>8155887
>suddenly
t. unobservant schlub
>>
>>8155887
it's an abbreviation of a finnish word that essentially means "sincerely" like you would put at the end of a letter.

it's basically a way of trying to lend validity to what they've said by identifying themselves as someone with authority on a subject.
>>
>>8155933
No, it's used to imply the other guy is what you're t.ing as. Say someone posts "Turkey did not commit genocide against the Armenians", someone else responds with "t. Mehmet Celik" to imply the other poster is Turkish.
>>
>>8155973
can't it be used both ways? i just assumed that when one did it to another person as a means to insult them
>>
>>8155911
>Psychopath is not an official medical term
>"official medical term"
>not "official psychiatric term"
I don't like you, goy. You're right on this matter, but you're making it sound like what you're saying isn't immanent to your DSM ideology, which just also happens to be accepted by medicine today.
>>
>tfw I started reading about NPD
>it resembles me perfectly
>go to therapist about it
>have to tell her out loud about my symptoms
>"I feel superior to everybody. Every new person I meet is stupid and inferior. I think I'm a genius, I think I deserve better. I can't connect with anybody. There's not a single person I would want to spend my time with. I feel so lonely."

Felt pretty weird t.b.h
>>
>>8155881
>I don't think they can.
It's very often the driving force behind the pathology.

The guy above who is a "neurotypical" psychopath is also right on the money, that's p much the definition.
>>
>>8155881
What's real psychopathy like then? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>8156265
lol you sound like a pretty dumb person
>>
>>8156307
Looks like it's catching...
>>
File: Ramadan Mubarak.png (27 KB, 402x348) Image search: [Google]
Ramadan Mubarak.png
27 KB, 402x348
>>8155991
t. itself is neutral. Just another tool in the memester's semiotic arsenal.
where the fuck have you been? this has been a cross-board thing for like a year
>>
>>8156290
I love you man, you're good for realising your weaker points.

Keep being a cool human!
>>
>>8156265
>therapist
>paying people to listen to your bs
Just find someone like yourself and bitch to each other
>>
>>8155744
4chan is reading u IDIOT
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.