[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"TO RECOGNISE UNTRUTH AS A CONDITION OF LIFE; that is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Nietzsche187c.jpg (2 MB, 1956x2940) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche187c.jpg
2 MB, 1956x2940
>"TO RECOGNISE UNTRUTH AS A CONDITION OF LIFE; that is certainly to impugn the traditional ideas of value in a dangerous manner, and a philosophy which ventures to do so, has thereby alone placed itself Beyond Good and Evil™

Jesus Christ stopped reading right there deleted the PDF off my iPad what a hack
>>
Why do you retards love these threads so much?
>>
>>8154791

Could you please delete yourself from life as well?

I'm glad Nietzsche still has the capability to so thoroughly piss off you positivists.
>>
Nietzsche certainly was very tongue in cheek
>>
>>8154791
Nietzsche, for kids too lazy to read Hegel, or Heidegger, or Schopenhauer.
>>
>>8154795

Nietzsche is this month's favourite philosopher. Last month it was Schopenhauer.
>>
File: Careful lad.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
Careful lad.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>8154805

Nobody understands Hegel, so the lazy kid is coincidentally better off.
>>
>>8154795
Nietzsche is babbys first philosopher.
>>
>>8154805
hegel was a hack
heidegger was a hack that just copy-pasted eastern philosophy for western babbies
>>
>>8155091
Eastern philosophy is for retards. Even the pre-Socratics would find it to be simple and malformed.
>>
>>8154791
True dat
>>
>>8155082

Hardly.

However, for many he is the last; being the true final boss of philosophy.
>>
>>8154791
>TO RECOGNISE UNTRUTH AS A CONDITION OF LIFE; that is certainly to impugn the traditional ideas of value in a dangerous manner, and a philosophy which ventures to do so, has thereby alone placed itself Beyond Good and Evil

The ancient civilizations knew of the irrational foundation of life. Nietzsche learned from them; it's an incredibly deep analysis that comes from penetrating insight within oneself. Reason, logic, maths, sciences — these don't come near truth at all. The truth is, in a word: untruth.

Sorry that you aren't insightful enough to grasp what beings from tens of thousands of years ago already knew. Or, you just haven't read enough, and there is a lot to read.
>>
>>8155125
actually he was just doing that stupid joke where you react to the title being dropped in a book/movie (real or fake)
>>
>>8154812
What's next months.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.