[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who are the most immoral/evil/depraved/corrupt/ungod ly writers,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: ancient.jpg (7 KB, 141x273) Image search: [Google]
ancient.jpg
7 KB, 141x273
who are the most immoral/evil/depraved/corrupt/ungodly writers, in terms of their writing and the lives that they led? i'm looking for some really edgy shit..
>>
>>8154135
your mum
>>
desu diary desu
>>
>>8154135
your mum
>>
me desu famigliar
>>
>>8154135
de Sade
>>
The Marquis de Sade.
>>
>>8154135
lord KEK

praise kek the lord xDD

MEME MagiC!

memes

kill yourself
>>
Ayn Rand is pretty fucking evil, it is in a sinister, inconsiderate way though. Not particularly upfront or shocking.
>>
>>8154533
calm down
>>
Celine
>>
Most authors of self help books for men
>>
hitler
>>
>>8154547
Hitler is just somebody whose story we didn't listen to
>>
>>8154135
I'd say Kerouac because his works and life is about hedonistic drinking, sex and drug abuse (in his friends) and he was caught up in a murder case and skipped town on bail. Immoral maybe, but not evil or corrupt and he lived his life with God in mind, whatever that meant to him.
>>
>>8154553
Why is every tripfag so cancerous?

This thread is awful btw desu
>>
I hate this fucking world, too many god damn fuckers in it.
Too many thoughts and different societies all wrapped up together in this fucking place called AMERICA.
Everyone has their own god damn opinion on every god damn thing,
and you may be saying 'Well what makes you so different?'.
Because I have something only me and V have; SELF AWARENESS.
Call it exortenstiolism or whatever the fuck you want.
We know what we are to this world, and what everyone else is.
We learn more than what caused the civil war and how to simplify quadratics in school.
We've been watching you people and we know what you think and how you act.
All talk and no action.
People who are said to be brave or courageous are usually just STUPID,
then they say later that they did it on purpose cause they're brave,
when they did it on fucking accident.
God everything is so corrupt and so filled with opinions and points of view,
and peoples own little agendas and schedules.
This isn't a world any more.
It's H.O.E and no one knows it.
Self awareness is a wonderful thing.
>>
>>8154559
Then go and change it...oh wait creating and upholding a new and better system would be incredibly fucking hard.
>>
My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.
>>
Burroughs literally murdered his wife and got away with it so there's that.
>>
>>8154567
At least he fixed the mistake that was having a marriage at all.
>>
>>8154553
BAD!
>>
>>8154567
Shh, they were playing "William Tell" with a whiskey tumbler.

That's manslaughter at best.

and womanslaughter if we're being accurate, which isn't so bad as manslaughter unless you need your shirts ironed.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.