[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you have a great story in your head but you're not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Commodore Norrington.jpg (18 KB, 435x358) Image search: [Google]
Commodore Norrington.jpg
18 KB, 435x358
>tfw you have a great story in your head but you're not talented enough to put it on paper
>>
DUDE WRITING LMAO
>>
File: JS2rvD8.png (545 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
JS2rvD8.png
545 KB, 640x640
>story
>>
>>8153678
Not with that attitude you won't.
>>
You can pay me to do it for you.
>>
What's the gist, it might not be as good as you think.
>>
>>8153678

>thinking plot makes great works of art

you fell for the meme
>>
File: 632q6785426.png (108 KB, 317x288) Image search: [Google]
632q6785426.png
108 KB, 317x288
>finally get around to writing it down
>it fucking sucks and turned out nothing like what you had in mind

every time
>>
It's not about the story, it's about how you write it.
>>
>>8153678
Then how do you know it's great?
>>
give it to me, I shall subliminate it for you OP.
>>
File: panic attack.jpg (70 KB, 608x754) Image search: [Google]
panic attack.jpg
70 KB, 608x754
>>8153678
HOW TO WRITE?
AAAAHHHHHH!
>>
>>8154239
As an anxiety-ridden, panic-prone, semi-functioning ball of neuroses, I can confidently say she is faking it for attention. Panic attacks encompass your whole body and mind, you don't have time to type.

I've also sent texts when I could feel one starting, and the end result was near-gibberish from my frantic fingers, not just a lot of unnecessary spaces.

Having low self-confidence and panic disorders are different things, stop co-opting other peoples misery to make yourself seem more interesting.
>>
File: don't cry for me.gif (483 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
don't cry for me.gif
483 KB, 500x375
>tfw you have the talent but no imagination
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.