[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>move to new city and go to the local library to get my card
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: .png (1 MB, 1181x787) Image search: [Google]
.png
1 MB, 1181x787
>move to new city and go to the local library to get my card setup
>lady tells how to use the card for the computers and video games
>I ask if it's the same process to check out books
>she laughs and says "no one reads these days"
>i chuckle to be polite
what a fucking cunt desu
>>
File: AubreyPlazaNo.gif (1 MB, 350x282) Image search: [Google]
AubreyPlazaNo.gif
1 MB, 350x282
>"cunt" as an insult

>>>/pol/
>>
>>8153429

>mind my pronouns shitlord
>>
>>8153429
Cunt. Pussy. Bimbo, slut, whore, you deserved to be raped since your skirt was short. Women shouldn't be allowed to vote. Islam treats women as they ought to be treated: fuckmeat for her husband.

Back to tumblr.
>>
>>8153453
>Masculinists

I'm glad you're not breeding.

>>8153413
Not /lit/
>>
>>8153497
You offended dear? It's ok sweetie, come sit on my lap.
>>
>>8153429
Oi be respectful of my fucking culture you yank cunt
>>
>>8153413
maybe she was making the joke to be polite and also thinks its a bit sad no one goes to the library to read you fucking cunt
>>
don't worry op you'll show her what a dumb bitch she is when you check out gravity's rainbow and ulysses
>>
OP here

I lied about the experience. It never happened and I am sorry
>>
>>8153541
fuck off i'm the OP and it did happen
>>
Library worker here, people do take out a fuckload of books and nobody would ever say that.
>>
>>8153570
Im a pleb and havent been to the library for years because i would constantly get late fees because I read slowly
>>
File: edgy.png (936 KB, 1357x1599) Image search: [Google]
edgy.png
936 KB, 1357x1599
>>8153453

Islam also kills homos so careful what you wish for
>>
>>8153676
That's a good thing, death to all you faggots
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.