[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your fave / the best YA novels? Any genre is cool.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 12972292.jpg (31 KB, 310x475) Image search: [Google]
12972292.jpg
31 KB, 310x475
What are your fave / the best YA novels? Any genre is cool.
>>
>>8149992
>how to keep a boy as a pet

kinky sex

I just saved you ~250 20pt font pages of estrogen fueled drivel
>>
>>8149992
On the beach
Redwall
Watership Down
Plague dogs
The hobbit
Wind in the willows
Indian in the cupboard
Hatchet
Island of the blue dolphins
Bridge to Terebithia
Where the red fern grows
The Cay
The red badge of courage
Shiloh
>>
>>8149992
The Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing is the only YA book that truly struck me as great that comes to mind right now.
I really enjoyed the Monsterblood Tattoos books, but I remember almost nothing about them
>>
>>8149992

That one where the sensible protags live in an oppressive system full of adults who don't understand them.
>>
>>8150000
Nice quads.

I jerked off to Judy bloom books like are you there god it's me Margaret quite a bit
>>
>>8150002
nostalgia: the post
>>
>>8150005
Is it odd that my mind went right to Never Let Me Go?
>>
>>8150002
I read that as Indian in the Woodchipper
>>
File: 2470680.jpg (58 KB, 317x475) Image search: [Google]
2470680.jpg
58 KB, 317x475
>>
>>8150002
<3
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.