[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The rain.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: space needle rain.jpg (75 KB, 450x455) Image search: [Google]
space needle rain.jpg
75 KB, 450x455
cloud swells with moisture,
moisture formulates to drops,
drops then begin to fall,
fall from heaven,
heaven above.
The tin room rattles in response,
echoes of hydrogen--
carbon.
Nature’s forest become greener,
cement wetness wafts amongst the street,
can you smell?
It’s raining in Washington is what I suppose.
>>
>>8149431
No shit. That's what rain is and does.
>>
>>8149437
no shit you fucking retard
>>
File: vaginal violation.jpg (35 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
vaginal violation.jpg
35 KB, 500x375
>>8149431
Good post op did not get aids
>>
testing
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 1585x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 1585x580
>>8149431
You fucking POSER

Complete trash tbfwy
>>
>>8149431
Really good, dude!
I've been teaching English (Non-fiction Prose, Poetry) at Yale for 61 years and this is now in my top 10.

That was a poem, r-right?
>>
>>8149431
It rains here every day you faggot, you should be used to it by now
>>
>>8149478
i see you've read The Tunnel
>>
>>8149700
Oy vey. Hang up your horse and ride your thumb to a different town gaucho. This shit is tired.
>>
>>8149431
wow what a terrible poem
>>
>>8149715
Ya. Seriously one of the worst things I've read here. It's embarrassing.
>>
File: man.jpg (49 KB, 400x505) Image search: [Google]
man.jpg
49 KB, 400x505
fuck u cunt niggers.
I got my one and I'll walk away with it.
lel
>>
>>8149455
Looks like someone struck a chord.
Your poem is the equivalent of
>water is wet
It's just juvenile dreck.
>>
>>8149770
It's not the content that's trite, of course you can write something beautiful about water being wet. But if you're as dumb as OP you get something like that Zoolander mermaid commercial - moisture is the essence of wetness; wetness is the essence of beauty. The execution is pathetic.
>>
>>8149812
thx bro
>>
>>8149904
If you're op, he's not complimenting you.
>>
>>8149946
thx bro
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.