[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is her philosophy worth reading, /lit/? Is she some sort of radical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Ayn_Rand.jpg (14 KB, 220x352) Image search: [Google]
Ayn_Rand.jpg
14 KB, 220x352
Is her philosophy worth reading, /lit/? Is she some sort of radical capitalism advocate?
>>
Mostly anti collectivism. This being the source of all evil
>>
Are you serious? She literally doesn't even do philosophy and is easily disproven on all points.

I could debunk every thing she said, but that would be too easy. In fact, the only thing she ever got right was atheism, but she didn't even understand that atheism is necessarily humanistic.

What a joke.
>>
>>8148607
>Is she some sort of radical capitalism advocate?
she's an autism advocate who believes the state should have a monopoly on force
>>
She created a whole philosophy just to justify her greed. She spent the remaining years of her life on food stamps. She's a selfish hypocritical being. However, it can't hurt you to familiarize yourself with her so go ahead
>>
>>8148703
more like she created a philosophy to get back at the commies who made her an exile
and their apologists she met in america
>>
She also fled from stalinist russia to the land of the free because the soviets fucked her. Same as the rest of them, i'm sure
>>
File: Top spook.gif (150 KB, 245x320) Image search: [Google]
Top spook.gif
150 KB, 245x320
>>8148607

She's a shitty version of this guy.
>>
>>8148736
rand believed in property rights to an autistic degree tho
>>
>>8148744

Hence why I said, "shitty version."
>>
>>8148749
what do they have in common then
>>
>>8148736
You only say that because of the stirner thread where she's mentioned. You haven't read neither of them.
>>
>>8148636
I in turn could debunk everything you have ever said, but too ezy. Lolrekt
>>
>>8148607
She's very good at plot, poor at creating sensible characters and objectivism will either trigger you to death or blow your mind.
It's a polarizing author. I think she's worth reading.
>>
>>8148636
>Prove
>Philosophy
>>
>>8148636
>atheism is necessarily humanistic.
Please feel free to enlighten us about the secret humanistic efforts of Mao Zedong's or Stalin's regimes
>>
>>8148636
well i could debunk all of your debunkings but that would be too easy
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.