[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Post profound quotes. The only rule is that they can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
File: CjZcrBNXIAAraNi.jpg (48 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CjZcrBNXIAAraNi.jpg
48 KB, 600x450
ITT: Post profound quotes. The only rule is that they can't be from literary figures or anyone aiming for profundity.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 850x400
One of my faves.
>>
File: nevmim.png (384 KB, 713x399) Image search: [Google]
nevmim.png
384 KB, 713x399
>>8148404
>>
>>8148405

Most science guys have at one point in their life uttered those exact sentences .
>>
>>8148676

They're too busy muttering equations and other stupid shit.
>>
>>8148405
> My gott, you know, it ish sho *sniff* shad that he shtopped there *tug*. We alsho have unknown knownsh and sho on *wipes forehead*. Are we aware that it ish ideology at its puresht and sho on? *sniff*

Sorry, it's part of me now.
>>
File: Hehe.jpg (42 KB, 334x389) Image search: [Google]
Hehe.jpg
42 KB, 334x389
>>8148765

Kek, 10/10 impersonations.
>>
"It's good to sometimes slow it down"

- Panda Bear
>>
"The Right Wing is just full of angry fucking virgins...who think pegging is pathetic - in fact, pegging is lovely, the right wing is not." - Michael Arnold
>>
>>8148405
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w5JqQLqqTc
>>
File: deangrin.jpg (45 KB, 181x248) Image search: [Google]
deangrin.jpg
45 KB, 181x248
"You got the right ta-ta but the wrong ho-ho."
>>
>>8148765
>not even using it remotely correctly
come back when your internal philosophical discussions are more than a jumble of buzzwords
>>
>>8149934
What are you talking about and sho on and sho on?
>>
>>
>>8150383
Actually the full thing is better:

Göring: Why, of course, the people don't want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship.
Gilbert: There is one difference. In a democracy, the people have some say in the matter through their elected representatives, and in the United States only Congress can declare wars.
Göring: Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.
>>
>>8148404
I kept telling everyone about this huge tower that was 1000 feet high and 1000 years old and I was pointing to it. Also I talked about a tropical beach and a harbour. At one point I had a long discussion with a girl about special ways to hold your hands to prevent yourself from being harmed from psychic attacks. These details I gathered from witnesses.

some stoner kid on erowid.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.