[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished reading pic related. I thought it was awesome and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: bram-stoker-dracula-1.jpg (87 KB, 841x1238) Image search: [Google]
bram-stoker-dracula-1.jpg
87 KB, 841x1238
Just finished reading pic related. I thought it was awesome and had a fantastic ending, what did /lit/ think?
>>
First 200 pages or so makes for exciting and awesome horror fiction. The rest of the book is pretty bland.
>>
>>8148162
One of the first books I read in English so I have fond memories of it, though I think what >>8148201 said is mostly true. The part on the boat was pretty good horror, too. Don't remember the exact part of the book it's taking place in.
>>
>>8148201

Lol, it's not even 200, more like only 50 pages of goodness and then 300 pages of mostly blandness
>>
>>8148402
This

I kept reading hoping it would get back to Jonathan's terror trip, but it was mostly a "fuck we gotta find DIRT BOXES"
>>
>>8148162
Same as you. It was a good way to pass a morning.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465580700142.jpg (53 KB, 640x397) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465580700142.jpg
53 KB, 640x397
It was a nice reading
The begging of the book was superb, the ending was bretty gud
But the middle of the story it's just...boring

Nice choice anon, i loved Dracula when i first read it
>>
>>8148162
i loved it. i like the description at the end when the sun comes up and he takes the kukri and slashes his neck simulatenously as the stake is driven through his heart. that was a cinematic scene
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.