[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good erotic literary novels?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Gravitys_rainbow_cover.jpg (103 KB, 392x574) Image search: [Google]
Gravitys_rainbow_cover.jpg
103 KB, 392x574
What are some good erotic literary novels?
>>
>>8147816
The Blood Oranges
>>
>>8147816
tropic of cancer
>>
>>8147816
The picture of Dorian Gray was pretty hot and steamy. Gay though.
>>
one last bump
>>
Little Birds - Anais Nin
>>
>inb4 some dumb faggot who's never read Lolita says Lolita
>>
>>8147816
The Golden Ass has some penis engorging passages. Too bad the novel devolves into some cringey religious mysticism in the last book. Up to then it's great fun though and I recommend it.
>>
>>8147855
Really? I've finished The Lime Twig recently and I've yet to fully recover from the visceral poetic portrayal of violence. If he does the with lovemaking then...I'll be in my bunk.
>>
>>8150184
Yes
>>
>>8150143
a couple of scenes out of context are pretty hot though
if the book ended before the roadtrip and expanded on the time before it could pass for erotica
>>
>>8150143
>dumb faggot thinks Humbert isn't the narrator
>>
>>8152254
The only erotic scene (that I can recall, at least) wasn't even part of the narration, it was part of Humbert's diary excerpt. And the scene where they finally fuck is pretty much in summary.
>>
>>8152275
You do realize that the whole thing after the preface is Humbert's diary, right? That and there are a quite a few scenes where he describes their sexual encounters, but in flowery, somewhat vague ways.
>>
>>8147816
Ulysses
>>
>>8152298
>If you see kay
>Tell him he may
>See you in tea
>Tell him for me

Absolutely brilliant.
>>
Uhm, depends on what you're into
>Story of the Eye
>Funeral Rites as well as Our Lady of Flowers
>The Lover by Duras
>Anais Nin's writings
are all literary, your milage may vary wrt sexiness.
>>
File: Implying.gif (512 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
Implying.gif
512 KB, 160x160
>>8147816

Your mum's diary.

P.S. I feature in it *a lot*
>>
>>8147816
It's a short story collection, but Brief Interviews with Hideous Men by DFW.
>>
>>8152293
No, there is one specific section of diary entry. The rest is his testimony. Which contributes to his unreliability as a narrator. He probably actually pushed Lo's mom into the car rather than her running into it.
>>
>>8152347
gud one m8
>>
Lolita
>inb4 some leftist cuck says it's not erotic
>>
>>8154514
Who are you quoting and why did you use a surprise box?
>>
File: surprisepic.jpg (24 KB, 586x330) Image search: [Google]
surprisepic.jpg
24 KB, 586x330
>>8154522
Who are you quoting and why didn't you use a surprise box?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.