[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>And he's all right now, in fact, he's a gas >But
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: gassman.jpg (14 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
gassman.jpg
14 KB, 290x174
>And he's all right now, in fact, he's a gas
>But he's all right now, he's William H. Gass
>He'll never pass, pass, pass
>>
gassposters please leave
>>
>And he's all right now, in fact, he'll pass gas
>But he's all right now, he's William Ass Gass
>He'll never pass, pass, pass that gas
>>
>Willy M. Ass Gas Blast
>>
File: William_H._Gass.jpg (30 KB, 216x231) Image search: [Google]
William_H._Gass.jpg
30 KB, 216x231
>>8147677
Fast Ass blasts fast ass blasts as gas passes past gas blasts.
>>
>You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora's fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

Gass is a freak
>>
>Yes, it was true, she passed gas, gargantuan mellifluous gusts of methane, this marvelous bitch, this she-dog who spoke with her brash, barking backside.
>>
holy fuck my sides
>>
>She tore insolently but with remarkable control, releasing in inches and increments the rancid fetor from her upturned rump.
>>
William "I never write novels fast, because it makes me pass" Gass
>>
>Thinking back to such halcyon days when she passed gass from her ruptured and charred hole on to his willing nose and face made his pink chub roll pulsate and grow long

Why does anyone read this hack?
>>
File: william-h-gass-1.jpg (12 KB, 197x271) Image search: [Google]
william-h-gass-1.jpg
12 KB, 197x271
Asses amass ass gass. Sassy ass gass assails classy nutgrass. Assuredly, ass gass assures classical assonance. Assumption assures misbiassing, misbiassing asserts reassessing sassy ass gass. Passivists unassumingly assert passivity; passivity assures sassy ass gass assonance.
>>
>My white whiskers were blown this way and that by the sharp winds she spit from her sweet and swollen and saphole.
>>
File: gass9.jpg (31 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
gass9.jpg
31 KB, 650x366
>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank the more she shat. But the more she shat, the thirstier she grew.
>>
>>8147677
>>8147785
>>8147801
>>8147819
>>8147828
>>8147856
>>8147879
>>8147916
>>8147956
Someone should screencap this thread and email it to him or his publicist. He'd probably get a kick out of it.
>>
Is he the new /lit/ meme man?
>>
>>8147879
Please note that each word in that post contains the word ass.
>>
>>8147819
>>8147828
>>8147856
>>8147875
>>8147916
>>8147956
...are these real quotes from the tunnel? I was thinking of buying into the meme and reading it, but now i'm not so sure. I already got memed with IJ
>>
File: 230984.jpg (117 KB, 1000x680) Image search: [Google]
230984.jpg
117 KB, 1000x680
>>
>>8148033
lmao
>>
>>8148025
He's a meme. People are just talking about him because he's 90 years old and likely on his way out soon.
>>
>>8148033
kek
>>
>>8147990
Do it with zero context. Just screen cap the posts with his face.
>>
>I was in a pervert's paradise, basking like a chosen beggar in the baked air her body'd brewed.
>>
>As I live, her evil elven smile riled me, at long last a portent of a new delivery, and I threw myself into position to receive the vile package.
>>
>I had crossed the Rubicon that night. There was no going back as I let my desires consume me and braced my nose; a thunderous and wet crack erupted from her ursine buttock, swiftly followed by a miasma of scatological discharge. I sniffed and gulped and all was right. My lungs had been sated... for tonight anyway.
>>
>Ah, but what is form but a bum wipe anyhow?
>>
File: Benny G lighting up another one.jpg (212 KB, 1600x1553) Image search: [Google]
Benny G lighting up another one.jpg
212 KB, 1600x1553
>gassman
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.